Review by danbnl

"Raving Rabbids is fun and funny"

Rayman Raving Rabbids is fun, hilarious, and a often challenging game of mini games staring Rayman and those amazing Rabbids. I just completed the game and it was a blast to play.

Story
The story is Rayman has been captured by the Rabbids and is forced to take part in a Gladiator themed set of mini-games. After each successful day of mini-games Rayman receives a plunger which lead to his climb to freedom. The story isn't very important in Raving Rabbids but its still there and its fun to see how the Rabbids change as Rayman wins more and more.

Gameplay
The gameplay is very good overall. Each mini-game is unique and uses the Wiimote and nunchuck creatively. Some mini-games are more enjoyable then others and some are frustrating but its rewarding and satisfying when you finally complete them. The Rabbids themselves are one of the most enjoyable things about this game, they add a lot of personality to each mini-game. I do feel like it is funner to play with friends rather then strickly playing alone.

Graphics
The graphics are great, I think Raving Rabbids is one of the best looking Wii titles currently out there. Each mini-game looks really good for the most part.

Replayability/Extras
The main story mode will last you a couple of days at most, but it will be a blast getting through it. It would have been nice if it was longer or had an online mode. There is still a lot to do after you beat store mode, like unlocking and completing new challenges and also multi-player is a blast. There is also a lot of little extras, like costumes from Rayman and songs to unlock which are all fun.

Conclusion
Overall, you could probably beat this game in a rental but I think the game has enough replayability to be added to someones collection. Its a good multiplayer game to break out when you have some friends over. Part of the charm of this game is the Rabbids who add so much to it. I'm sure this won't be the last time they will star in a game, at least I sure hope not.

Rating-8