Review by YuGiOhman1

"Pick up the Wiimote, cause it's time for some nose-picking!"

Wario's back in a new mini-game frenzy!

Yes, the silly-humored Wario and his friends need you and your wiimote to do quirky and otherwise pointless tasks. Except for the nose-picking, thats essential! Look out, this game loves it's Noses!

Wile I do like the cartoon art-stile, they do not use the wii's capabilities, as in, there are not that many 3D effects. Graphics usually include a cartoon drawing, and in one case, borrowed graphics from other games! like Pikmin 2 and Metroid!

Wow, this gets you pumped up! The controls all use the wii's motion sensor to simulate Cutting, spinning, blocking, shooting, frying, dancing, hula-ing, jumping, drinking, fart-fanning, squatting, pushing, saving, and nose-picking! It can do it all! All these are done by holding the wiimote to a certain part of the body.

Plot: umm...uhh...Nose-picking
To tell the truth, there is no real plot to this game. well, none I can see. I'll just leave you to figure it out. Plot is not the point to a warioware title, it's all about mini-games. What I gather is that Wario was pigging out on his food when a little alien-like guy swipes it, tearing off into his umm, Do-jo. wario gives chase and stumbles across a Wiimote in the ground and this game goes Indiana Jones on us, yes, I'm talking about a giant bolder and a level erupts including task that have nothing to do with Running from a bolder. After escaping, Wario's friends need help preforming their tasks by doing ones that have nothing to do with any thing!

I'd give another point, but this game does get repetitive after awile. But don't make the mistake, this game is a little hard when trying to figure out how to win in under five seconds. But this game is great for parties! Overall, this game is a buy mainly because of it's humor and it's challenge.

What are you waiting for? It's time to pick some noses!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 02/05/07