Where do you transfer data from Path of Radiance to Radiant Dawn?

1. I heard there was bonus material if you transfer game data from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance to Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. Where do I do this and what are some extras, I have a completed file and I would like to know what they are.

User Info: Tasb214

Tasb214 - 8 years ago

1. Just put the Gamecube card in the slot in the Wii, its at the top of the Wii hidden under a cover.

Mainly stats tranfers. +5 for HP and +2 for the rest. The exceptions are Sothe and Callil. If you get Sothe to Lvl 20, all of his stats will tranfer to the current one in RD regardless if you had higher stats in RD. Callil's a little different where Largo's capped stats are tranferred to Callil.

And for extra:

One of the bonuses is that you can get 4-Endgame(5) base conversation only if you have a IkexSoren A support in PoR and transfer it over to RD
    You can also access support conversations from PoR in RD

User Info: Kirby647

Kirby647 (Expert) - 8 years ago 5 0

1. When you start a new file it asks if you want to load PoR data. Features included buffs to returning characters and if Soren and Ike have an A relationship in PoR, you can get a bonus dialogue in the endgame

User Info: QuantumCrash

QuantumCrash - 8 years ago 4 0
  2. As far as I know there isn't any bonus material due to data transfer. However, If you have any characters on your PoR data at tier 2 lvl. 20 any capped stats for those characters they will get +2 for that stat in RD. Also if you have any S ranks on those characters they will get a Weapons rank boost in that weapon. Hope this helps.

User Info: ridleykiller93

ridleykiller93 - 8 years ago 1 0