Review by MogLord

"This game is not named -Radiant- Dawn for Nothing!"

This is one of the best game I ever have played, though I like the most Fire Emblem games.

GRAPHICS 10/10

I just love the graphics in this game! Especially when it comes to the battle animation. It's very well done and this is one reason why I like this game so much. There is nothing more to say about the graphic than: Super!

GAMEPLAY 9/10

Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn is a typical strategy game, with both mysteries and action. It's easy to play too! (But it may be easy to really understand and do all good things, and use all options the first time) While this is one of the best game I played, I always et the feeling that the gameplay lacks something. I'm not sure about what it is but I think that this game can improve a little bit. It doesn't use the Wii Remote or Wii functions so much, so it's like playing GameCube or DS. That makes the game lose one point. It is to Wii so it must use the Wii's functions more!

STORY/PLOT 10/10

I like how the story is built up since it's thrilling and will make the game more interesting. A game without a story would be a little... empty sometimes. If you want to search deeper into the story, you may want to buy Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance to GameCube. You can play and understand the story without it but there are always people who want to know more.

The main character is Micaiah, aka The Silver-Haired Maiden. At the time, Daein, where she lives, is occupied by Begnion. Micaiach has mystical powers to see into the future an healing wounds without a staff. The most of the Begnion soldiers are searching for her in hope of capturing her. Sothe, a young man is like Micaiah's brother and always protects her. Nearly over-protecting her. They and some other persons are together the Dawn Brigade that help people out and will free Daein.

That's how I see on the first minutes of playing this game. Typical hero-story you think? I'd rather say that your thoughts are wrong if you think so. Only some minutes are necessary to find out the feeling of playing this game.

This game can be played over and over, many time son different difficulties to challenge yourself and also challenge the time to a duel. You'll spend many happy hours with this game. It's worth buying it and when I was going to buy it, it was already sold out, and I had to buy it on Internet. So don't do the same mistake as I and buy it before another person does!

OVERALL RANKING 9/10

Like I said, very, very good game! Worth both buying and playing!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 02/02/10

Game Release: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (EU, 03/14/08)