Question from ForteMP3

Where can I find the shooting gallery tickets for the Junk, Bowgun, Rocket Launcher I, Pulse Gun, and Gatling Gun?

I know you need to talk to a special NPC hidden in various levels to locate all these tickets, but I can't find all 5 locations. Where are the locations/actual stages you must speak with said NPC (An elderly gentleman whose name eludes me) to get all the Weapon Shooting Gallery Tickets?

bartos15 answered:

ehm... lemme think
1. Junk: in the 2nd level just after you finished the gunfight and BEFORE you enter the gunfight where the cars shoot out of the garage (you know, like cannonballs :P), there's that guy on the left side of the street (cant give the exact location srry).
2. This guy is also in the airplane but you can't miss him, can you.
3. Gatling gun: when you enter the metro for the 2nd time (after the first tsunami), this guy stands behind a train. Sort of hidden-like behind the train. Again, I dont know the exact location, but I think its behind the train where the firefighter is lying around, being a victim.

I hope you can use this info :P
I dont remeber the other two but as soon as I do, I'll post them here. Or maybe you'll find them yourself later.
2 0

Answers

ynni answered:

The bowgun is in the first Mount Rosalia level after you rescue the mercenary from beneath the boulder.

The pulse gun is on the right side of the Church in Bainsville.
0 0