Question from Lisa6514

How do I find the hidden clues to make flipside better?

I have completed the game through. When you go back to flipside wizard, he states that Tippi would want you to improve the world and there are hidden clues. I've seen the retangles and star-/mushroom symbols in the background of world one chapter one, but I can't find any clues to make flipside better. any ideas?

Lisa6514 provided additional details:

Additionally, when flipped in the Overthere, what are the symbols amongst the clouds? How to I get them or use them? What will they do?

Khanski asked for clarification::

Have you already found the two Cooking Disks by the towers? In Flipside and in Flopside there is a path that requires Tippi to reveal single blocks leading to a treasure chest very high in the air.

marioman1154 answered:

At most what you can do to make Flipside better would be to go around doing sidequests. The cooking disks are one, Piccolo is another, that kind of stuff. As for the Stars/Mushrooms in Lineland, i'm fairly sure they're just there and the symbols in the Overthere would probably just have the same use: to look cool.
2 0