Question from gail1281

How do I get past the "Woah Zone" in 5-5?

1: There is a split room with stairs, (you have to use Peachs umbrella and float b/c if you jump with any character you cant reach it) and there is a bunch of red and yellow-ish orange Tileoids, and i dont know what to do?????? Help please!?!?!

2:There is this other room with a pipe hidden (if you turn into 3-D you can go in it but there is only coins in that room). There is also a chest and a door on the ceiling (i'm thinking that the key for the locked door is in the chest).

I dont know what to do for either of these things??????

LightningYoshi answered:

You'll have to forgive me - I haven't played this game in a while. I began by searching through the FAQs under Whoa Zone, and I -think- I found the place where you're at.

Basically, the FAQs say to jump to the ledge above the door in the Tileoid room and flip to find a door, followed by using Peach to float over to the other door in the room you just entered - but judging by your number two, I think you're past that. Afterwards, there will be a Barribad - past him is a chest which has a key that you can use in the Tileoid room.

As for the chest and door on the ceiling, you'll eventually be able to make your way up there, but you'll have to return to the ground.
1 0