Question from vixen20

How do I get past level 4?

How do u solve the ancient clue to the rock piller 2 get treasure?

From: Kirby321 6 years ago

Sorry, that's not really descriptive. But I can assume you're on Chapter 4-2. Ok, there is an elder somewhere on the Planter Blobule (or something like that). He is in the last star door or the 2nd one from the right. If you come to a dead end if you haven't came here, flip to find a HUGE arrow pointing up. Go back up, flip and you'll find some ? blocks. Walk over them, you should find a ? block with Pal Pills at the end of those blocks. I can tell you one thing for sure, your in the correct star door when you find a Mega Star. Once you get to a door at the end, enter and you'll find the elder. He'll sell an Ancient Clue for 1,000 coins (although the max is 999 coins). Say no and he'll cut it down to 100 then 10 and then thats it. Buy it and return to the start where the restroom was. Give the person the Ancient Clue and Squirps will run in there and push the guy out. Turns out it was Pixl in there! His name is Fleep. He joins your party. Go back to that rock pillar, use Fleep, get the key, go to a locked door in the same section, and your done!

You don't solve it. Its toilet paper. You get Fleep when you give it to the guy in the toilet. Go up and go the the 2 head pillar(THATS FROM PAPERMARIO 2!!!!) and useFleepon the SpaceDimentionalRift

There should be a old guy on the planet get paper from him and give it to the pixil in the washroom you will meet a bunch of people telling you were the elder is

The elder's clue refers to the location of the key to the locked door, which is not far from the restroom, but that is not its main purpose.

Its main purpose is as a key item required to get your next pixl, who is in the restroom awaiting paper.

Once you have him, you can make use of the pixl on the strange glowy spot above the 2-headed totem and get the key to exit this sub-chapter.

How do you get pasted mii and defeat it in chapter 4 in the castle?