How do I get to the third heart pillar?

1. I'm at the high wall where i'm supposed to find a crack in it to walk through it? Well I can't seem to find where the crack is, i've been looking for hours and it still has me stumped. Help me Please!

User Info: robinxo

robinxo - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Starting at Flipside 2nd Floor, flip to 3D, go through the unlocked gate, and down a secret path to the right side. Flip back to 2D, walk right, and go down a pipe. You're now on Flipside Outskirts 1st Floor.

From Flipside Outskirts 1st Floor, walk until you see a pipe with blocks on top. Use Boomer to blow up the blocks, then go down the pipe. There are two pipes like this on Flipside Outskirts 1st Floor. If you've taken the correct one, you're now on Flipside Outskirts B1. The name will display when you go down the pipe.

From Flipside Outskirts B1, walk right until you get to the wall, flip to 3D, and use slim to get through the crack and access the heart pillar on the other side.

User Info: BFarmer1980

BFarmer1980 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. The crack is at the bottom middle. Use Slim to get to it.

User Info: mariofan110

mariofan110 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. In the Third Floor you can see another strange block, you breaked brick blocks, yes, but you are on the wrong place: You are on the "3rd Floor"! Not on the "Outskirts 1st floor". Be careful on the names of the places...

User Info: BerryBob

BerryBob - 4 years ago 0 0