Question from glamourgurl99

How do I get the Blue Feather?

I need help getting the Blue Feather because I wanna get married but I can't get the Blue Feather!!!:(

SOME ONE please help me:(

abbeykins4ever answered:

No, you guys are both wrong. The person you want to marry has to be at 6 hearts and you don't have to have a double bed. Yes, SOMEONE has to be at 8 hearts for the mayor to tell you about the blue feather. But after you get the blue feather, the one you want to marry just has to be at 6 hearts.
2 0

Answers

Ininjakid answered:

first you have to have the person you want to get married to at 8 hearts or more. Then you have to complete the 5th heart event. Then have a double bed for some characters. After that Hamilon will tell you about the blue bird. Then a couple days to a couple weeks later, the blue feather event will occur when you first go outside.
0 0

Khal759 answered:

Get the person you want to marry at 8 hearts or more. Then on the next sunny or cloudy day (within the week) Hamilton will tell you about a mysterious blue bird and the proposal customs. A few days later on a sunny or cloudy day you will see a blue bird fly towards Caramel Falls. Follow it and you will see a cut scene where the bird drops one of its feathers. Your character will automatically pick it up.
Then all that's left is getting your husband (or wife)-to-be up to 10 hearts and propose!
Although I recommend leveling up ALL the bachelors to 6 hearts at least because you will see everybody heart events and this will help you later on in the game (in the re-planting of the Mother tree)
0 0

yinny-kun answered:

All you gotta do is get the person you wanna marry to 8 hearts, then the mayor will come talk to you about a bird and proposal, then a couple days later or so you will wake up and you will acomaticly be placed out side and this little thing where you see a blue bird happens, then when the thing ends you go to where the blue bird headed and you should get a blue feather.
0 0