Question from KikiCute

Where is Julius anyways? O_O

i have no idea where to find julius X3 anyone know when/where he shows up? he's confuzzling me alot XD it gets annoying when u can never find him o_o"

anisbopo answered:

Do what Salvation952 said but if you want to meet him you have to meet him at the Blacksmith's in Ganache Mine District. You must be walking not riding any horse or ostrich. Pass in front of the shop and a scene should appear.
2 0

Answers

Salvation952 answered:

Julius is Said to be the 5th Arrival.

1st-Tailor Shop
2nd- Calvin
3rd-Chase
4th-(They Say its Phoebe, I have no clue)
5th- Julius

Idk how the rest goes. But those 5 should come once you complete the 1st rainbow (Daren's; Green). Which Daren's Tree is located on the right side of Town Hall or Town Square, w/e its called
1 3

RedGehenna answered:

Julius is the fifth new arrival after ferry service resumes. If he's arrived, he'll spend a lot of time hanging around with Mira at the Blacksmith's shop. He also has his own house in the Maple Lake District, so you might look for him there after hours.
3 1

mar108TOT answered:

After you complete the first rainbow and ppl start showing up he show up the next year, I think. I met him on Summer 15th on the second year. If it says a new person has arrived in the Ganache Mine District(or something like that) just walk towards Ramsey's Blacksmith shop from your farm. I came from where the giant root used to be in the Caramel River District to the shop.
1 2

j8666 answered:

Have you tried looking in her house?
0 5

Rockr_G answered:

Wait!,is Julius a girl or a guy?
0 1

7SOCCERFREAK7 answered:

He's a guy.
0 0

Julius vanished??? Answered ChicaMartinez
Why cant i propore to julius? Answered sa5m7
I Need Help With Selena ANd JUlius!!!!??? Open purplecomb
Chase,Toby,Gil or Julius?? Open angelbabv
Candance and Julius events? Open SuperStar02