Where is Julius anyways? O_O

1. i have no idea where to find julius X3 anyone know when/where he shows up? he's confuzzling me alot XD it gets annoying when u can never find him o_o"

User Info: KikiCute

KikiCute - 7 years ago

1. Do what Salvation952 said but if you want to meet him you have to meet him at the Blacksmith's in Ganache Mine District. You must be walking not riding any horse or ostrich. Pass in front of the shop and a scene should appear.

User Info: anisbopo

anisbopo (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Julius is Said to be the 5th Arrival.

1st-Tailor Shop
    2nd- Calvin
    3rd-Chase
    4th-(They Say its Phoebe, I have no clue)
    5th- Julius

Idk how the rest goes. But those 5 should come once you complete the 1st rainbow (Daren's; Green). Which Daren's Tree is located on the right side of Town Hall or Town Square, w/e its called

User Info: Salvation952

Salvation952 - 7 years ago 1 3
  2. Julius is the fifth new arrival after ferry service resumes. If he's arrived, he'll spend a lot of time hanging around with Mira at the Blacksmith's shop. He also has his own house in the Maple Lake District, so you might look for him there after hours.

User Info: RedGehenna

RedGehenna (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 1
  3. After you complete the first rainbow and ppl start showing up he show up the next year, I think. I met him on Summer 15th on the second year. If it says a new person has arrived in the Ganache Mine District(or something like that) just walk towards Ramsey's Blacksmith shop from your farm. I came from where the giant root used to be in the Caramel River District to the shop.

User Info: mar108TOT

mar108TOT - 7 years ago 1 2
  4. Have you tried looking in her house?

User Info: j8666

j8666 - 7 years ago 0 5
  5. Wait!,is Julius a girl or a guy?

User Info: Rockr_G

Rockr_G - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. He's a guy.

User Info: 7SOCCERFREAK7

7SOCCERFREAK7 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0