Question from Ryder626

What Does Luke Like and Love?

I want to marry luke but like i dont know what he like cause i loss the book plzzzz help

Ike9000 answered:

Luke likes Tulips, mayonnaise (good, perfect, or shining), grilled fishes (carp, catfish, char, eel, huchen, king fish, salmon, shark, and wood fish), any shining egg, any shining butter, clams, apple cocktail, grape cocktail, yam cocktail, rice cocktail, rare metal, any spinach, red and blue honey, boiled spinach, and sauteed spinach.
That is all of the items that I know of that Luke likes. If you want a complete list, look at the FAQs section, go the Gift Guide by Detroit DJ, and look up Luke and see what he likes and loves.

I hope this helps.
2 0

Answers

everblue2er101 answered:

Luke loves some spinach recipes and shining mayonnaise. He tends to like mayonnaise, cocktails, and juice. A more complete list of his preferences are located in DetroitDJ's Gift Guide.
2 5

sassytherott answered:

I married luke so I know this for sure..... he likes: Spinach, Loves: any dish with main ingredient of spinach, like boiled spinach ( put spinach in a pot)
0 5

LordSepiroth666 answered:

Got you back!!
any thing with spinach, he likes Chocolate Bananas, Banana pudding.
That is what Luke loves !
P.s he likes Tulips too.
0 5

Hinata98 answered:

He likes spinach and mayonnaise. and if u forget go to town hall and talk to Gill. he has info on all people in the game that u have met
1 3

modoku_san answered:

Luke loves boiled spinach and mayonnaise but the mayo has to be good and above
0 1

Luke?!!! Answered foxxieluv
How do I marry Luke?! Open Gamergirl131313
Luke or Gill? Answered princess3232
Trying to get married to Luke...? Open BlueShan94
How could I get married Luke? Answered YukikoAmagi