Mama bear at Mt. Gelato likes...?

1. I read that she likes honey and fish. Does that mean those are her favorite items to recieve?

And can I give her red honey for the same response or does it have to be standard honey?

And for that matter, how do I get standard honey?

User Info: yellow_blaze

yellow_blaze - 7 years ago
    The mama bear like Honey!!!!! You can buy decent honey at brownie ranch, 16 of them will let you pass her. I dont think it matters what kind of honey you give her, Sometimes i gave her Box lunches....Idk why...^^; HOPE THIS HELPS! :D

User Info: Oreos12345

Oreos12345 - 7 years ago

1. Mama bear prefers honey (any color and kind) and fish (any kind). If you give mama bear 2 honey, 2 fish, or 1 honey and 1 fish a day, mama bear will let you through to the Goddess Spring in 7 days.

Getting fish is simple because it does not cost any money and any kind of fish works.

To get honey, simple pick a flower that has a bee flying overhead. Honey appears when a flower is in bloom, and if a flower does not provide any honey, continue watering the flower even if it is in bloom already until a bee flies overhead.

Hope this helps you~!

User Info: kawaiigirl11

kawaiigirl11 - 7 years ago 5 3

Answers

1. I don't know if she likes fish or colored honey but to get decent honey you can just buy it (20 containers will get her to 4 hearts) at Brownie Ranch.

User Info: Khal759

Khal759 - 7 years ago 0 5
  2. I gave her stir fry when that was all I had, and she liked it. Also several kinds of honey (sorry, can't remember which ones), and fish. Honey sometimes comes on sunny days over flowers. You can't control it, but you can wait for it to happen by not picking the flowers right away. When you see a bee buzzing above a flower, you will get honey instead of that flower.

User Info: eugenialynne

eugenialynne (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 2
  3. It takes a long time. You can give her honey which costs money or fish...she likes both and fish are free. You give her 4 a day for the next 14 days in a row. Don't skip a day or she will not be happy. Then the baby cub comes out and is happy and you can pass her.

User Info: Ga_Gamer2008

Ga_Gamer2008 - 7 years ago 1 4
  4. I feed her left over normal eggs or honey but fish works too!

User Info: abc1236

abc1236 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Honey, give her 3 honey a day and in about 6 or 7 days he will be your friend

User Info: Pigpen29

Pigpen29 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. The mama bear likes all fish and fish based meals, she also likes the honey which can be bought from brownie ranch. Although she will except colored honey i dont recommend it because it takes up to much time considering you have to give her 14 honey or 14 fish before she will let you pass (you can give her 2 per day for 7 days if you want tho).

Hope I helped!

User Info: Littlekid285

Littlekid285 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. honey, but only give her it twice A day!

User Info: Pigpen29

Pigpen29 - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. Honey

User Info: Chao246

Chao246 - 7 years ago 0 0