Marrying Owen?

1. I've decided to marry Owen and I have all his heart events done but he wont accept the blue feather i've tried to give it to him in the Blacksmiths shop, mine, and standing right outside the blacksmith shop because that's pretty much all the places he goes but he still won't accept the blue feather why not?

User Info: 1150876

1150876 - 7 years ago

1. I figured it out it was because someone else was already engaged so i had to wiat til they were married before he would accept it :p

User Info: 1150876

1150876 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Umm, well there maybe two thing that you haven't done with him.

1 The 5 heart event:that is to meet him on the #0th floor in the Ganache Mine.

2 you may not done the one or two of the festivals with him.
    the love festivals are listed in order.
    1 Ocean Festival( Fireworks display) summer
    2 Firefly Festival( summer)
    3 Starry Night Festival(winter)

User Info: LordSepiroth666

LordSepiroth666 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You don't need to have gone to festivals with someone in order to marry them.

If you have all Heart events done (receiving gifts at two and five hearts, the lunch date at four, the confession at six, and the request event where you've gone to the 30th floor and spoken to him again), then it might be about timing. From what I've heard, you need to propose on a sunny, non-festival day DURING the day. Otherwise, perhaps someone who married Owen can suggest a good location?

User Info: Digital_Eon

Digital_Eon - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I've been married to owen for about 2 years, and i proposed to him when he was outside of the Blacksmith's, it was his day off.

Usually when they're working they won't except the blue feather, but will comment on it.

User Info: curlyq12

curlyq12 - 7 years ago 0 0