How long does it take to get pregnant after your married?

1. I've been married for at least 1 month i think and i'm just wondering how long it takes for my character to get pregnant!

User Info: XxHaruakixX

XxHaruakixX - 7 years ago

1. For example: You married in Spring 15. It passed Summer(one season) and then Fall(second season of married). At Fall, youll get a scene which will be about you getting pregnant. 1 week later, youll go to the church with your husband. Accept the invitation beccause there youll decide what gender your child will be. 1 season after this, Winter, the baby will be born. You will go throuhg stages all year long(your child) and at the year of born it will have its first b-day.After that, it can go on walks with you and will help you around the farm until 4:00 pm.

Thats all you need to know and Good Luck!

User Info: anisbopo

anisbopo (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I got married winter 15 and was wonderin when in spring i will get pregnant... also will my person look pregnant or the same?

User Info: SaraDoodles

SaraDoodles - 7 years ago 0 1