Question from hagemaru
Kathy Marriage Requirement?
About the horse race. I have to win it or just open it to marry Kathy? I find it difficult to win it. And how many hearts so I can present the blue feather 8, 9 or 10? Thank you.
Top Voted Answer
You do not need to win the horse race to marry her
This question has been successfully answered and closed
I'm certain that you have to win the horse race in order to marry her, as that's her "request/favor" heart event. And as for how many hearts, it really doesn't matter as long as you've participated in all her heart events, the last one being the confession. There are only certain times that she'll accept the proposal though, but it always has to be a sunny day (no rain, snow, storm, etc).
I believe you have to win the horse race because when you do she gives you a kiss (on the cheek). You should have at least 8 hearts to propose to her and make sure the weather is nice that day if you want safe.
Here is my experience with Kathy :
1. Get 1st gift from her (Very Berry)
2. She invite me in a lunch at the beach
3. She gave me another item (Seafood Pizza)
4. She challenged me at the Horse Race at Brownie Ranch (must win..although if you lose you can still challenge her in the same place)
5. She confess her love under Alan's tree
6. At 8 hearts, Mayor came talk about Blue Bird
7. One week later, the blue bird appear and go to the waterfall. Go past the Caramel Falls and you will get Blue Feather (must have one empty slot in your rucksack)
8. Propose her at cloudy day(yeah cloudy, not sunny....weird huh? but mine worked) at 7 am. So to put in short before you leave house after wake up from sleeping, go track Kathy, and quickly go to the inn and talk to her as soon she go out before she go to Maple Lake area
Thats it :D
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.