Question from kalebknight

What's the easiest way to afford Energy Saver III?

I'm trying to beat the Last Boss and Energy Saver III would help the most, but I don't nearly have that much money to afford it. What's the easiest and fastest way to get $999999?

pulsephaze answered:

Assassination Gig #18 - you can get a high amount of LBs this way.
4 2

Answers

nvanhae answered:

Just have to keep re-doing all the jobs and assassinations that get you quick easy money.
2 2

PingPongYeti answered:

Don't know if it's the quickest or most efficient, but I also did Assassination Gig 18. It gets you a lot of cash in a short amount of time, and you can easily hop on your bike and go back and forth like nothing.
3 2

kisameitachi5 answered:

Assassanation gig # 18 All The Way!!! Especially because once you do it enough and you do get the energy saver III, you can kill at least a hundred every time you do the gig with the low charge attack .
1 1

Wise_dude321 answered:

Actually, assassination gig 20 is the most efficient. With 18 you get $100,000 in 3 minutes. But in 20 you get $90,000 in under one minute. Thus, in the time it takes to do number 18, you can do number 20 three times and make $270,000.
1 3

Rajamic answered:

While you get more money in the amount of time it takes to do the Gig with 20, you have to drive halfway across town to get there, then half way across town to get back to K Entertainment. By contrast, Gig 18 is close enough that you can get to it on foot without letting off the sprint button. So the total time for one run will end up being about equal.

Gig 19 is right up there as well, if you can get most of the kills. It's not much closer than Gig 20, and has I think a 2 minute time limit, but if done well can net you 170K per run.

All three are pretty close, but Gig 18 is the most consistent and most fun of the three.
1 0

Where can I find upgrades for the beam katana? Unanswered SpiderTazX
Missing two Lovikov balls. Where are they? Unanswered AnticFantasia
I can't get higher Assassination Gigs? Unanswered NPCequia
Do i get to keep everything? Answered DuelGamer
Assassination Gig 7: Death Match 100 Help? Open birthbysleep86