Mysteriously Elusive Moray Eel?

1. I simply cannot find a Moray Eel in the ocean. I've been looking at around 10am (in the ocean) catching ANY fish, whatever its shape or size.

I was wondering if somebody could give me specific information on what it looks like, or the BEST times and/or locations to find and catch it.

User Info: Luigi4444

Luigi4444 - 7 years ago
    I am also having the same problem with catching a Char, too! I am following "TheResidentEvil"'s fishing guide; but, alas, to no avail.

User Info: Luigi4444

Luigi4444 - 7 years ago
    Thanks, anmlcrssngluvr, for the specific size: 'a little larger than a sea bass'. (It may sound like it, but I'm not being sarcastic. Thanks!)

But I'm accepting BostonDori's solution because he did confirm my belief that persistence was my only ticket to an upperhand. Than you! I'll keep on trying! (By the way, when I was trying to catch one, I accidentally caught an ultra-rare-in-MY-TOWN "Ray".)

Thank you!

User Info: Luigi4444

Luigi4444 - 7 years ago

1. Its available all day, Aug through Dec. The shadow is large and it is found in the ocean.

Now, I'm sure you probably already knew all that, but really there isn't anything more that will help. As long as you keep trying...keep ocean fishing off and on during the day....be persistent....you'll get it. Thats not alot of help, but there really isn't any secret to it. There is NO specific location in the ocean that is best, no best time.

Hope you have better luck!!

User Info: BostonDori

BostonDori (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Ok... I cought my moray eel early august.
    its size is just bigger than a sea bass.
    I'm not sure about char though...

User Info: anmlcrssngluvr

anmlcrssngluvr - 7 years ago 1 0