Coconut help?

1. Hey all. I would just like to know where/how I can obtain a coconut. Rumors say that they wash up on the beach? What about an otter? (I never played Wide World.)

One more thing. Where am I supposed to plant the coconut to gain a coconut tree? Something about planting near the beach and not the sand? It's just what I've heard. I need the truth, thanks! =D

User Info: foxgin

foxgin - 8 years ago
    Ahhhh. Thank ye. I hope to get some coconuts soon.

User Info: foxgin

foxgin - 8 years ago

1. The coconuts do wash up on the shore every so often. Usually one comes twice a week. As for planting, I believe it's one full shovel hole away from the beach.

User Info: AgentCerulean

AgentCerulean - 8 years ago 5 0

Answers

1. Coconuts do but you can get one from a neighbor in a letter. and the otter Lyle runs H.R.A. ; you might mean Pascal a red beaver who gives pirate items don't talk to him unless you have a scallop!!!

User Info: augman007

augman007 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. They do wash up on the beach from time to time. The better way to get one is to send letters to your villagers with fruit attached. Eventually one will send a letter back with either a different piece of fruit, or a coconut.

Remember to plant the coconut on the grass next to the beach, not the sand or the brownish, muddy area. Just the grass RIGHT next to that part.

User Info: mattycallen

mattycallen - 8 years ago 0 0