Question from foxgin

Coconut help?

Hey all. I would just like to know where/how I can obtain a coconut. Rumors say that they wash up on the beach? What about an otter? (I never played Wide World.)

One more thing. Where am I supposed to plant the coconut to gain a coconut tree? Something about planting near the beach and not the sand? It's just what I've heard. I need the truth, thanks! =D

foxgin provided additional details:

Ahhhh. Thank ye. I hope to get some coconuts soon.

AgentCerulean answered:

The coconuts do wash up on the shore every so often. Usually one comes twice a week. As for planting, I believe it's one full shovel hole away from the beach.
5 0

Answers

augman007 answered:

Coconuts do but you can get one from a neighbor in a letter. and the otter Lyle runs H.R.A. ; you might mean Pascal a red beaver who gives pirate items don't talk to him unless you have a scallop!!!
1 0

mattycallen answered:

They do wash up on the beach from time to time. The better way to get one is to send letters to your villagers with fruit attached. Eventually one will send a letter back with either a different piece of fruit, or a coconut.

Remember to plant the coconut on the grass next to the beach, not the sand or the brownish, muddy area. Just the grass RIGHT next to that part.
0 0

How Do you Get a coconut? Answered 1destin1
Coconut help???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Answered an99imal99
Coconut trees????? Answered pichufreak
Coconut trees? Answered carlbowen
How do I keep my coconut tree from dying?! Open mrsehlers