Question from Ismaru

How does the DS suitcase work?

I can't figure out how to work the DS suitcase! What do I have to do on my DS so it communicates with my Wii?

goku454545 answered:

You go to cooper and say "I wanna go out" and then choose "DS Suitcase". Open your DS and power it on, go to download play. Select the suitcase download and when it is finished close your DS to put it into sleep mode. Then you go to your friend's house or whatever and start up his copy of Animal Crossing: City Folk and choose "DS Suitcase" from Rover's menu. Then open the DS and choose "Connect to the Wii" and it will transfer info to the Wii, then power off DS when it is finished. To return to your Wii, repeat steps to get back on to your DS. Go back to your Wii and select "I'm Back!" from Rover's Menu. When prompted resend your character back to your Wii from your DS by selecting "Connect to the Wii" and power off DS when it is safe to do so.

If you dont return to the original Wii and the town/player is deleted from the original Wii, the player will not be able to return.

Be careful when powering off your DS, a message should tell you when it is safe to do so.
2 0

Answers

FightclubFresh answered:

Im pretty shore it helps move your player to another wii. like moving wise
0 4

crhe26c9 answered:

You have to go to the town gate and talk to cooper then you hve to tell him you want to go out using the ds suitcase...you then have to turn on the ds and go to download play in the bigginning screen. then you follow the steps.....i'm not exactly sure what else i haven't been able to get it to work......so hopefully someone else check in the manual of the game it explains it on page 2 or 3 i think sorry hope it helps a little bit
0 1

I tried using the ds suitcase but it didnt work...Can you help? Open silver2096
How do I use the DS suitcase? Answered Dapking
DS suitcase HELP? Open anoniclick
DS Suitcase? Answered ACFreaks
DS Suitcase Problems? Open Zadrave