Question from sinkirby

About The Sending Animals letters?

Like can u send like random letters like aberdch for example or does it have to be Real words to get the fruits back i want to know typeing the same thing over and over can be a bit annoying

sinkirby provided additional details:

Hmm will i did 3 random type letters so ill see about it tomorrow

JJun answered:

I'm pretty sure you have to write at least 1 complete sentence. I got a lot of foreign fruit that way and lots of random furniture, shirts, hats, etc. Later, I sent out 8 letters to my neighbors which mostly consisted of 1 or 2 words each because I was tired of typing them out. I got letters back from all but only 3 sent back a gift. Try writing a full page(complete sentences) and attaching a random piece of furniture. Maybe you'll get something very nice in return.
2 0

Answers

nechee13 answered:

I just usually type "gift". I think randomness works but not sure. I haven't gotten anything back yet from sending fruit in the mail.
0 1

Pasukaru answered:

A non-fail letter to get either a fruit or a shirt is writing:

"friend
friend
friend"

Always attach something to the letter. Anything. Seashells, 100bell bags...

If you're going for furniture or carpets/wallpapers, write 'friend' 5 to 6 times.
1 1

KittyMouseLove answered:

A 3 or 4 word letter will get you fruit or clothes.
A 5 or more word letter will get you floors, carpets or furniture.

They don't care what you send them. You won't get anything better for sending a very nice item as you would for sending a pitfall or a sanddollar.
1 0

GoalieGuy6 answered:

I always get presents... All I do is send a letter saying "You are my friend." and attach a simple present such as a piece of paper, a fruit, or a seashell. Then the next day I always receive a letter back with a present (about 1 in 5 are foreign fruit for me) =]
1 0

two_pair answered:

I've heard that you can get foreign fruit by sending a letter which reads To (animal name) How are you? From (your name) with a present in it.
1 0

Red_Bird_of_Cha answered:

The longer the letter the better quality of items you will get.
They count proper spelling and punctuation in whether or not you will get anything back.
For mostly fruit you want a 3 word sentence.
1 0

Do they animals In your town visit other animals houses? Open Natwraggie09
Sending Messages to mobile? Answered Demise_X
Sending pictures through the post office? Answered Oblivion27
Wording in letters? Answered SMASHbrono21
How can i put items in letters? Answered raiderk09