Forgery at Redd's?

1. Is there any way to tell if a painting is fake or not before you purchase it?
    ie. real painting is brighter or more colourful?

User Info: anoniclick

anoniclick - 8 years ago

1. There is always a giveaway to whether a painting is forged or not. In Wild World, he would have a yellow sparkle in his eye to signify a forged painting. In CF, he gives the Mischief emotion to signify that the painting is fake.

User Info: sonicfan49

sonicfan49 - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. nope. that's what sux. :P

User Info: Eperiod

Eperiod - 8 years ago 2 2
  2. Yes if he has the little purple bar apear above his head of he talks about his cousin then it is fake

User Info: ubidubi

ubidubi - 8 years ago 0 4
  3. So what does he say if it is real, because every painting so far has been fake for me.

User Info: mcmunchly

mcmunchly - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Just today, I tried to buy a Moving Painting from Crazy Redd. I looked for the Mischief emotion, or since his back was turned, the purple bar that was mentioned, but he used a different emotion right away. Not sure what it's called but it he had a big red heart above his head. I bought it right away, but couldn't donate or sell it since it was fake! Just a heads up to you guys. I think it's still unknown how to tell.

User Info: JJun

JJun - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. It sounds as if every painting from Redd is a fraud. Its a never ending question

User Info: Sasukeroks54

Sasukeroks54 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. The emotion thing is probably a load of crap. In the past four weeks, I've bought four paintings from Redd, and they were all forgeries. Twice he used the mischief emotion, and twice the heart emotion.

User Info: MrLost

MrLost - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Maybe if either emotion appears, there will be a forged painting, but hey, I'm new.

User Info: CosmicPieHole

CosmicPieHole - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. There is no way to tell if he has a fake. And about the emotions they do not afect the paintings. you can talk to read about the paintings and each time he could do a diffrent emotion.

User Info: flyingdragon107

flyingdragon107 - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. Actually, Cosmic might have something. I just bought my first legit painting at Redd's a moment ago: he didn't show an emotion when I checked it.

User Info: MrLost

MrLost - 7 years ago 0 0
  10. I've bought 4 or 5 paintings I believe from Redd sine I got CF and they were all real. (Thanks Goodness) I don't remember exactly, but I don't think he showed any emotion when he was talking to me about it.

User Info: jigglesmax

jigglesmax - 7 years ago 0 0