Question from pokelover666

How do I get the mii mask?

Do you save the mii on your remote or what???

Axel700 answered:

When you are in the city, go to Harriet's place. The Mii makeover is ALWAYS free the first time, no matter what you do or how long you wait, but after the first time it costs 3000 bells just like changing your hairstyle.
As for how you save it, any Mii that is saved on your Wii, (inside the console and not the remote), is able to be used as a Mii mask.
7 1

Answers

magic4224 answered:

Go to the city during a time when you can go to the city, and go to the barber shop. Talk to the barber and she'll tell you about all the deals that she's offering, including a free Mii makeover. It might be free for a limited time, I'm not sure, I got it pretty early, but I'm thinking that she'll give it to you for free as well.
8 2

mcmunchly answered:

I think the first Mii mask per character is free. You have to pay 3000 bells for any others.
2 2

jigglesmax answered:

Go to the city, then on the right side go into the Barber Shop and ask Harriet for a total makeover, sit in the chair, choose the Mii you want and voila!
0 1

Stevewins456 answered:

Note than when you wear a mask, you can't put on accessories or hats/headgear. You can however, take off and replace the mask buy going to the "patterns" section of the menu at the bottom of the screen.
0 0