Question from killyodead13

Why won't serena (foutain goddess) give me a gold axe?

Ok so i go to here every day throw in a regular axe then she asks like "what kind of axe did you throw in here" or "Do i look different to you?" then i answer the question and she says "what kind of axe do you want" i say gold and she says "i'm fresh outta gold axes." HELP!

Answers

BlueLink57 answered:

Whether she will give you a Gold, Silver, Normal, or no axe at all is random. It depends on her opinion. You can try once a day. However, if she keeps your axe, I think you have to buy a new one to try it again. Being honest or dishonest doesen't affect unlike the story which this is based off of (A man drops his axe and his honest, and the fairy gives him a normal, silver, and gold axe) however, you may NOT get 3 or 2 axes at once. Only one at a time.
1 2

BostonDori answered:

Actually it isn't random. There isn't a 100% sure way of getting the gold axe, but if you follow this guide, it will greatly increase your chances. (for instance, never tell her you want the gold axe...you never get it that way).
Just copy and paste this url:

www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/933195/54999

Scroll down until you get to the conversation with the fountain goddess. The script there will help alot! :D
1 3

1supersoniccat answered:

It's totally random I've tried for three months now.
P.S: I know Serena is a JERK because she won't give a golden axe.
0 4

Emi3280 answered:

Its actually hard.You need to have the Bridge (200,000 bells in the Donation) and the Fountain (500,000 in the Donation).Then you need to buy loads of axes (because everytime you throw one,sometimes she will cry and sometimes she will be your friend).Everyday you can throw one axe to the fountain,and Serena will come out.You need to be honest,without saying lies,like if she says "which axe did you throw me?".There are gonna be 3 answers, "Golden Axe,Silver Axe and Normal Axe".Say normal axe and she will be like happy,and if you be honest with her (one axe everyday) for a week she will say "I think I have a golden axe for you".And she will give you a golden axe,but sometimes she says, "I dont have golden axes,do you want a silver one?".If you put yes,you will have a Silver Axe,and you can get a Golden Axe later,but somedays,she cries because you throw her an axe,but you just need to be honest,and when she tells you that if you want a Golden Axe,say "no" and she will insist,and if you put "ok",she will give it to you.Hope I helped. ;)
0 2

DarknessXD999 answered:

Go to www.accf.wikispaces.com/Serena for help
1 2

OptionalMaster answered:

I know this might sound a little "crazy", but I risked resetti and didn't save if she didn't give it to me, and then hit the reset button on the Wii. After 5-15 tries of answering the same question the same she gave me a silver. If you don't want the silver just keep following the above until it happens by chance that you receive the gold.
1 1

BostonDori answered:

By the way, the fountain only costs 400,000 bells, not 500,000.
1 0

prsflnt answered:

You have to say the right answers. Here is a site that will help! www.accf.wikispaces.com/Serena. She is also very pretty!
0 1

naz_bee answered:

Look it up on the faqs or youtube videos.
0 1

Pokefish answered:

I got my axe by her asking what axe did i throw in then she says she will give me a gold axe then she says just kidding.
After that she says how did i do drag to spot on and you have 90% chance of getting the golden axe good luck.
0 0

Game_girl0212 answered:

Its a time frame just like everything. You need to be honest with her when she asks you how great she looks, so i havent gotten it yet but my friends have. So just complement her
0 0

Boompow99 answered:

Same I have 2 silvers but no golds and I have asked her every day on all 3 of my players for like 2 weeks and still nothing.
But be honest. Also whenever she says you get a special treat and I pick gold she takes my axe or gives it back, same with silver and when I click just my regular axe she just gives me my axe back.

It's really annoying and hard but you should get eventually, good luck
0 0

ACCF005Dolphin answered:

If it's raining she is usually angry so don't even try but your best bet is on a sunny day throw it in then if she says " do I look any different" say no that's probably your best way
0 0