how can I buy red turnip after I change the time?

1. It is said that if you ever changed the time, the red turnip always sold out. And I did make time traveling. How can I fix this, because I don't know this would happen.

Another saying is that just because your AC time is different with the system time, is there any way to SYNC both?

User Info: plushc23

plushc23 - 7 years ago
    "Just dont't time travel again and wait a week without time traveling and things should be good."

which means if I don't travel in this week, I can buy the red turnip next Sunday? Can it be bought every Sunday if I don't time travel?

User Info: plushc23

plushc23 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Just dont't time travel again and wait a week without time traveling and things should be good.

User Info: deathbyshrooms

deathbyshrooms - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You should be able to buy red turnips every sunday if you aren't time traveling. I'm not sure how long it takes to 'recover' from time traveling.

User Info: distant_smoke

distant_smoke - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If the game detected time travel in the week prior, then Joan will not have red turnips. If you wait a week or time travel a week forward then Joan will have red turnips.

To sync the times do the following:
    1. find/set the time on the Wii
    2. start the game... Rover has an option: Other things
    3. set date/time.

User Info: Reset_Mole

Reset_Mole (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0