What is with the spaceship?

1. In the middle of the night I see a ufo flying around my town. I hit it with my slingshot and still flies away while being damaged and then I find this spaceship part. Has that happened in your towns and what do u do?

User Info: ky1732

ky1732 - 7 years ago
    I looked around at 9 p.m but I saw no alien can I do this on any day or on that specific day?

User Info: ky1732

ky1732 - 7 years ago
    What does he look like?

User Info: ky1732

ky1732 - 7 years ago
    I tried everything, I even time traveled back to 9 p.m. I couldn't find him. I think I missed my chance.

User Info: ky1732

ky1732 - 7 years ago

1. The spaceship usually appears on the next day.
    You need to pick up the part and give it to him.

User Info: Eragon0405

Eragon0405 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Ooh thats extremely rare! When you shoot it, pick up the part then run around town later around 9 pm. There will be an alien there and he asks for his part, give it to him and he gives you an extremely rare item, the rarest of which is an arc de triumph. P.S. in case this didn't work, sometimes you have to shoot it multiple times

User Info: febsta555

febsta555 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. He looks exactly as you would think he looks, small and green (or gray) and with a big head. and 1st of all yes you have to look on that specific day, and I can't remember or not but you might just have to follow it shooting it multiple times till you see it fall, then you retrieve the pieces and give them to him.....yes thats it, and his spaceship usually shows up around 9 pm, i had my info backwards sorry.

User Info: febsta555

febsta555 - 7 years ago 0 1