Scorpions?

1. Is there a certain time and month that is good to find scorpions? I have been walking around my town for hours and I never see any.

User Info: stepofffool

stepofffool - 7 years ago
    They must be, because I have been walking around for at least ten hours, going in and out of houses, and I've never seen any.

User Info: stepofffool

stepofffool - 7 years ago

1. You should be able to find scorpians from 7pm to 4 am July, August and September. But they are considered very rare, so I don't think you'll find them all over the place. You may have to look hard for them.

User Info: distant_smoke

distant_smoke - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If it's like the DS version, which I assume it is, then they come in the summer, I think from June-July. Possibly August. They are only out at night, and are really rare.

User Info: Kocoh

Kocoh - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. I know july for sure at night. ive seen three but still havent caught one though.

User Info: punkwafers98

punkwafers98 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. I only found my scorpian once and it was in july around 12 midnight. It first stung me and i didnt know what caused it. After awhile of searching i saw it in a clear (no trees or plants) area. I caught it on the first swing. But havent seen it since then.

User Info: busybea39

busybea39 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. They are really rare and can be found through july-september,in night only though ,and walk and make a walky noise like shshsh, its hard to catch too ,ive only gotten the tarantula and donated it then never found one since than. And also watch out for their stings,powerful huh

User Info: MetaKnight39

MetaKnight39 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Man, I hate those things! I found one, it stung me before I could get my net, and my guy passed out! But yeah, i think they're around spring through fall.

User Info: DarthPikachu64

DarthPikachu64 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. You can get Scorpions in the summer late in the evening. You know they are there because you can hear a noise. If they see you they will charge at you. I caught 1on my 3 try by sneaking up behind it.

User Info: FlareBlits

FlareBlits - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. And btw, i don't think you can get scorpions if your gate is open.
    I think you usually get them in the summer at night.

User Info: Rawst

Rawst - 7 years ago 0 1
  8. I've only seen scorpions during july at about 8pm-4am. They are rare unless like me you chopped down all your trees. Since then they have been more common in my town and very easy to catch. The do not attack you if you don't have your net out (they run away).
    It's same with tarantulas.

User Info: satangangsta

satangangsta (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  9. Scorpions are only around at night time in the summer. They can make u faint like the tarantula so be careful. If u need help on the scorpion AND other bugs, check out minimang123 FAQ. It helped me during tough times and tells u where to find them, and sometimes how to catch them.

User Info: pokeaddict17

pokeaddict17 - 7 years ago 0 1
  10. The time for scorpions is completeley random.They are very easy to see on wi-fi,though

User Info: gameguydudeman1

gameguydudeman1 - 7 years ago 0 2
  11. You will find them in fall at night they might sting you though. Good luck!!!!

User Info: linkrocks123

linkrocks123 - 7 years ago 0 2
  12. Question:what happens when you pass out?

User Info: mysim12345

mysim12345 - 7 years ago 0 2