How do I catch a popeyed goldfish?

1. I have never seen one, and I do a considerable amount of mid-day fishing.

User Info: a2thab

a2thab - 7 years ago

1. It's located in the river, and it's the smallest shadow. Keep trying, as it's just random.

User Info: RobJ23

RobJ23 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Popeyed goldfish are pretty rare. They can be caught year round in the river. I'm not sure about the time of day, but I think it's all day.

User Info: neko_dono

neko_dono (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I caught mine in the upper portion of my town, close to the top waterfall. It was the smallest shadow. Also, you can only catch them in the day time. I caught mine at about 4pm.

User Info: the_minish_cap

the_minish_cap - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I caught mine in the spring, day time (4pm-ish) (doing the Time traveling thing) in the river after the falls before the ocean.
    My son caught his in winter Day time (noon-ish) in the top portion of the river before the falls.
    These are truely wonderful fish, this and the normal goldfish, and look great in your house as a pet.

User Info: Shadelin2008

Shadelin2008 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Its in the river at 12;00 to 12;00 and its all year i think,but its a small shadow and is black when u catch it they are rarer then the goldfish so good luck

User Info: MetaKnight39

MetaKnight39 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Be lucky and buy at flee market

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. I'm pretty sure that it's the same size as a goldfish, it's just a rarer kind. Like 75% for a goldfish and 25% for a popeye.

User Info: DarthPikachu64

DarthPikachu64 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. It is a lote like a goldfish and it is a small fish at a river all year

User Info: joekidme

joekidme - 7 years ago 0 0