Question from a2thab

How do I catch a popeyed goldfish?

I have never seen one, and I do a considerable amount of mid-day fishing.

RobJ23 answered:

It's located in the river, and it's the smallest shadow. Keep trying, as it's just random.
2 0

Answers

neko_dono answered:

Popeyed goldfish are pretty rare. They can be caught year round in the river. I'm not sure about the time of day, but I think it's all day.
1 0

the_minish_cap answered:

I caught mine in the upper portion of my town, close to the top waterfall. It was the smallest shadow. Also, you can only catch them in the day time. I caught mine at about 4pm.
0 0

Shadelin2008 answered:

I caught mine in the spring, day time (4pm-ish) (doing the Time traveling thing) in the river after the falls before the ocean.
My son caught his in winter Day time (noon-ish) in the top portion of the river before the falls.
These are truely wonderful fish, this and the normal goldfish, and look great in your house as a pet.
0 0

MetaKnight39 answered:

Its in the river at 12;00 to 12;00 and its all year i think,but its a small shadow and is black when u catch it they are rarer then the goldfish so good luck
0 0

dennis941012 answered:

Be lucky and buy at flee market
0 0

DarthPikachu64 answered:

I'm pretty sure that it's the same size as a goldfish, it's just a rarer kind. Like 75% for a goldfish and 25% for a popeye.
0 0

joekidme answered:

It is a lote like a goldfish and it is a small fish at a river all year
0 0

How do I catch a Ray? Answered DuneManta
How do you catch a Ray? Answered ncislover82
When and Where do i catch an ant? Answered mode333
When is the first day when I can catch a Jellyfish? Answered Krisipoke
how do I catch a bagworm? Answered fscholberg