Question from kablay

Can I make another town on my SD card?

I remember in the original Animal Crossing that you could make a new town for each memory card you had. Can you do that on the Wii version?

deatheater704 answered:

You can't make a new town on a SD card on a normal Wii like Reset_Mole said. You can't copy the data which means you can't back it up. I think it's to prevent people from modding their save files on a computer. Since you really can't access a normal Gamecube memory card from the computer. Plus the Gamecube didn't have internal storage so it didn't know whether the town it just loaded was the only town.
3 1

Answers

RachelF5 answered:

I don't think you can
0 2

Reset_Mole answered:

On a normal WII the Animal Crossing game is memory protected and can not be moved or copied.
2 1

bjhkmf answered:

So what happens if the Wii goes belly-up? How can I make a back-up?
0 2

Kocoh answered:

This is why I want Nintendo to release an external hard drive you can play off of..... If I have more than 4 people in my family, I have to get a second Wii to get another town.
1 1

wolfdude1 answered:

You can only do it by modding your Wii.
0 2

Airzim008 answered:

You just can't because you can't copy or move game that you can play on wifi .
0 0

myoldname answered:

Anything with WiFi connectivity can't be copied.
0 0