Can I make another town on my SD card?

1. I remember in the original Animal Crossing that you could make a new town for each memory card you had. Can you do that on the Wii version?

User Info: kablay

kablay - 7 years ago

1. You can't make a new town on a SD card on a normal Wii like Reset_Mole said. You can't copy the data which means you can't back it up. I think it's to prevent people from modding their save files on a computer. Since you really can't access a normal Gamecube memory card from the computer. Plus the Gamecube didn't have internal storage so it didn't know whether the town it just loaded was the only town.

User Info: deatheater704

deatheater704 - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I don't think you can

User Info: RachelF5

RachelF5 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. On a normal WII the Animal Crossing game is memory protected and can not be moved or copied.

User Info: Reset_Mole

Reset_Mole (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. So what happens if the Wii goes belly-up? How can I make a back-up?

User Info: bjhkmf

bjhkmf - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. This is why I want Nintendo to release an external hard drive you can play off of..... If I have more than 4 people in my family, I have to get a second Wii to get another town.

User Info: Kocoh

Kocoh - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. You can only do it by modding your Wii.

User Info: wolfdude1

wolfdude1 - 7 years ago 0 2
  6. You just can't because you can't copy or move game that you can play on wifi .

User Info: Airzim008

Airzim008 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Anything with WiFi connectivity can't be copied.

User Info: myoldname

myoldname - 7 years ago 0 0