How do I find out how much I have donated to the town fund?

1. I want to know how much I have donated to the town fund. The bridge has not yet been built. Any way to find out?

User Info: Coraircate

Coraircate - 7 years ago
    First donate 200,000 to get the bridge wait intill it is built, and then donate 500,000 and the next day talk to the pelican and you will find out if they are going to build a fountain.

User Info: richkid254

richkid254 - 7 years ago

1. You don't have to donate it all at one time (it just helps you know that you have the right amount) and no, you can't check how much money you've donated.

User Info: slicer4545

slicer4545 - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. No, just donate the required amount at one time.

User Info: countzander

countzander - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. The bridge takes a week.

User Info: lchirou

lchirou - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. I dont think there is away so its best to pay it all at once.

User Info: PANICitsME

PANICitsME - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Whats so wonderful about the bridge anyway? I mean I don't have it but can someone explain it to me? I already have two bridges why do I need another one? =/

User Info: Azamara

Azamara - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. Another Bridge helps efficiancy, like I built one right across from my house.

User Info: vdrummerdude95

vdrummerdude95 - 7 years ago 2 0
  6. No but a bridge helps U get around

User Info: Dice_14

Dice_14 - 7 years ago 2 0
  7. Wait! so u have to donate it all at one time! :( dangit! does that mean i have to start all over! i've donated like $50,000 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

User Info: MelloJello101

MelloJello101 - 7 years ago 0 6
  8. Dude you dont have to donate all at one time donate 100,000 then 400,000 then 2,000,000

User Info: sonicssj3

sonicssj3 - 7 years ago 2 0
  9. You can only donate bells for one item at a time.Like this: if you pay 100,005 bells in one time,you still have to pay 400,000 bells to the fullest,so keep track of your donations,or your in trouble.

User Info: 501warhead

501warhead - 7 years ago 2 1
  10. at first the extra bridge seemed bad, but I got 3 ways off my Island, the fountain is a pain in the rear beware you'll be buying more axes then you paid for the foutain, and the lighthouse/ windmill would have been better if you could pick placement. I took the lighthouse and it ended up sort of far off to the side of town.

User Info: riolissw

riolissw - 7 years ago 0 0