Question from Coraircate

How do I find out how much I have donated to the town fund?

I want to know how much I have donated to the town fund. The bridge has not yet been built. Any way to find out?

richkid254 asked for clarification:

First donate 200,000 to get the bridge wait intill it is built, and then donate 500,000 and the next day talk to the pelican and you will find out if they are going to build a fountain.

slicer4545 answered:

You don't have to donate it all at one time (it just helps you know that you have the right amount) and no, you can't check how much money you've donated.
3 1

Answers

countzander answered:

No, just donate the required amount at one time.
2 0

lchirou answered:

The bridge takes a week.
2 0

PANICitsME answered:

I dont think there is away so its best to pay it all at once.
0 0

Azamara answered:

Whats so wonderful about the bridge anyway? I mean I don't have it but can someone explain it to me? I already have two bridges why do I need another one? =/
0 2

vdrummerdude95 answered:

Another Bridge helps efficiancy, like I built one right across from my house.
2 0

Dice_14 answered:

No but a bridge helps U get around
2 0

MelloJello101 answered:

Wait! so u have to donate it all at one time! :( dangit! does that mean i have to start all over! i've donated like $50,000 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
0 6

sonicssj3 answered:

Dude you dont have to donate all at one time donate 100,000 then 400,000 then 2,000,000
2 0

501warhead answered:

You can only donate bells for one item at a time.Like this: if you pay 100,005 bells in one time,you still have to pay 400,000 bells to the fullest,so keep track of your donations,or your in trouble.
2 1

riolissw answered:

at first the extra bridge seemed bad, but I got 3 ways off my Island, the fountain is a pain in the rear beware you'll be buying more axes then you paid for the foutain, and the lighthouse/ windmill would have been better if you could pick placement. I took the lighthouse and it ended up sort of far off to the side of town.
0 0

I donated 200,000 bells to town fund, never got my bridge...? Answered baxtor698
Town Fund? Open Dutchess_shoes
Donations to town fund? Answered sleddog116
Is there a town fund balance? Answered DeltaDonna
Town fund: bridge then fountain? Answered MICROSOFT_WURD