How do I use the shopping card?

1. Ok, i've gotten the shopping card, and i think it's useless. I went to the ATM, but it didn't say i could put money onto the card, so then i went to the store to by something. I bought it, and it just took money off my pocket money. What does the shopping card do anyway?

User Info: warcraftguy228

warcraftguy228 - 7 years ago

1. As far as I know, when you haven't got any money on your person and you go into either GracieGrace or the auction house, they'll use your card to take the money out of your account rather than your pocket due to the fact that their items sometimes cost more than 99,999 Bells (the maximum you can hold without money bags).

User Info: DoubleDash2004

DoubleDash2004 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. DoubleDash is Correct, it's for use in the auctionhouse and Gracie's, those are the ONLY places you are able to use the card, everywhere else, Nooks, shampoodles, Reds, you will be unable to use it.

User Info: MossyStump

MossyStump - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Ok you only can use it at the GracieGracie (since things over there are expensive) or the Loid auction house. You can't use it anywhere else. Go to the ABD put deposit put how many bells in it. Then use it at the two places.

User Info: MetaKnight39

MetaKnight39 - 7 years ago 0 0