Where can I find paintings to donate to the museum?

1. There is a painting section/exhibit area in the museum and i have no idea where to find them. Please help me

User Info: singer199514

singer199514 - 7 years ago

1. Redd's store, on the far left in the city, sells paintings. To get into Redd's you must have an invitation that one of your neighbors will randomly offer to mail to you if you talk to them.

Redd often sells fake paintings; Blathers will not accept them into the museum, but you can sell them to Nook for a low price or display them in your house.

User Info: coconuts_trees

coconuts_trees - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can buy paintings at crazy redds at his store in the city.

User Info: MarioGamer2243

MarioGamer2243 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Very rarely Nook will have one and in the city Redd has one almost everyday but it could be forged.

User Info: PANICitsME

PANICitsME - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. At Redds he will have it everyday sometimes their forged and blathers won't take it nook only has it very rare so go to redds but sometimes their forged! or fake

User Info: MetaKnight39

MetaKnight39 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Nook only sells one Painting, the "Nice Painting", Redd sells the others.

User Info: TyVulpine

TyVulpine - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Actually Tom Nook sells the Basic and Common paintings. Redd sells the rest. it may take quite a while to find all of them because most of the time Redd's paintings are forged. I've bought one that wasn't forged and it was from Redd. and Redd changes his stock every wednesday.

User Info: angietheunicorn

angietheunicorn - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Tom Nook sells a couple of them as Spotlight Items but the rest are found at Redd's but be careful he also sells Counterfites or fakes and you can't donate those. So when buying from Redd you have to take a chance. If you don't have a membership to Redd's ethier talk to your neighbors until they bring it up or have a friend who is a member send you an invitation. But be prepared to spend a lot of money because his paintings are around 3,928 fake or real.

User Info: elderscrolsnerd

elderscrolsnerd - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. You may rarely get them at nooks, he doesn't just sell the nice painting, I've gotten the Basic Painting from him.

Redd does have a lot of forged paintings, but the feng shui of your house can improve the outcome.

My character and my dad and sis's characters have at least one floor in their house that has good feng shui and we practically never get forgeries!

If you look in one of the FAQs around here, you can learn about feng shui. Also if one of your animal friends ask if you know about it, say no, and they'll tell you. (If you do, they won't)

Hopefully that helps anyone with this question.

User Info: Dwes_Trueheart

Dwes_Trueheart - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. There are three ways:
    1. U buy the painting from Tom Nook. He only gives away two as i heard.
    2. Balloon. A balloon might have a painting by chance.
    3. Obviously, Crazy Redd. He can sell forged paintings too so if your lucky, u get a real one. (The painting is usually 3,000-4,000 bells. Forged or not. Crazy Redd is a RIPOFF then! -_- I usually get the real one which is weird.)

User Info: pokeaddict17

pokeaddict17 - 7 years ago 0 0