Question from Smash_Brother

Do you get HRA points for the same lucky items on different floors?

For example, I put a lucky cat on my 1st floor then another identical lucky cat on the 2nd floor.

Will the HRA give me more points for both of them or just one of them?

Smash_Brother provided additional details:

I'm pretty certain they rate all floors, I'm just not sure if I can use the same lucky item on different floors.

Drake_Nightwing answered:

No, duplicate items do affect the score at all. The HRA will rate all floors individually, but it will only count one of each item.

However, the HRA -will- count each item, lucky or not, if it's in a Feng Shui arrangement on each floor of the house, which will boost your score.
2 0

Answers

Metal_Cyborg answered:

I`m not sure, but maybe in this game, the HRA will rate all floors. So, I don`t know if they rate all floors. I hoped I helped!
1 5

TheBlackSpeed answered:

I would say a confident no. Because duplicates of the same lucky items do not net you any points, I can only guess that despite where you put them they will still look at your house as a whole and rate you as only having one. This is just my educated guess, not a 100% answer.
0 2

MetaKnight39 answered:

No it can't get you more HRA points,but if you did Feng Shui you do get more points
0 2

mickeymouse2014 answered:

What is feng shui?
0 4

banditthedog answered:

If u have 1 lucky item on each floor,u get 7777 hra points per lucky item.mutiple lucky items per floor still nets you 7777 points for all lucky items combined on that floor
1 0