Question from dabbido

How do I bury shovel?

I know that to get a golden shovel you need to bury a normal one for 24 hours but the question is how do I bury them? I tried to drop it and get in front and use the shovel but nothing, also doing a hole first with the shovel and then drop it in front but I dont know exactly how to do it! help please!

SMASHbrono21 answered:

Buy two shovels from Nook, or wait until you get the Silver Shovel from Resetti and buy only one normal Shovel, then dig a hole. Next, go to your pockets, select the normal shovel and then select "bury." Then, after 6:00 the next morning, you can dig it up and you will recieve a Golden Shovel.
2 0

Answers

linglinggreen answered:

You are going to have to buy two shovels and bury one of them with the one you bought. After you get the golden shovel you can bury the other one and you'll have two golden shovels.
1 2

dudaho10 answered:

Buy two shovels, then dig and bury it, 24 hours later dig it and TA DAAAA
1 2

MetaKnight39 answered:

Get two shovels, bury one then wait a day, and bury it up u got it:[} Then u can do anything u want with the old shovel, sell it, mail to animal friend, throw it away.ETC.
1 2

Dice_14 answered:

Buy two shovels(I think you got that covered) dig a hole with one. Go to your menu(where it has all of your items[including your other shovel]) they click the shovel it will ask, drop,carry, bury(if your in front of the hole) click that and your character will drop the other shovel into the shovel and then close the hole. Then yea wait 24 hours(or time travel), hope that helped!
1 2

Figtoad12 answered:

You have to buy two shovels and then with one of those shovels, bury the other one.
0 2

paintkiller93 answered:

Get 2 normal shovels, bury one, come back in 24 hrs, dig it up, sell ur old one.
0 3

Lost_Arts93 answered:

Have two regular shovels in your inventory, then dig a hole with one. Then open your inventory and select the other shovel. Click on bury, then go away for 24 hours. Come back and dig up your golden shovel.
1 0

joekidme answered:

You need to have 2 shovels and do what you do to makr a tree and that is it.
0 1

kunel_sanders answered:

Have two shovels in your inventory then equip one.

Dig a hole with the shovel.

With the shovel still equiped and in front of your hole, go to your items and point at the other normal shovel then click it.

A list should appear saying drop, bury, carry....select bury and your character will drop it in the hole and cover it. There will be a star like mark similar to buried gyroids, fossils, and pit fall seeds so you can find it again.

Wait a day then come back to the place you barried it. Dig it up and it will be a golden shovel.
1 0

Ezekiel_25_17 answered:

Kunel_sanders answered your question very nicely, but I just wanted to add that you don't need to wait 24 hours. Just until 6 a.m. the next morning, regardless of what time you buried it.
0 0

Do you need to have two shovels to bury one? Answered killzoid23
Shovel And Axe?? Answered WiiKing1
Want A Golden Shovel? Open LaffyTaffy3
Can I get another silver shovel? Answered anmlcrssngluvr
Silver shovel? Answered TheGreatUltros