How do i catch a lobster??

1. Well one of the animals in my game is asking for a pet lobster but i have no idea where to find one can someone please help?

User Info: Game_Wiz1

Game_Wiz1 - 7 years ago

1. I know how you feel, man. I caught a lobster, donated it to the museum for completion, and one of my neighbors asked for a lobster like five minutes later and I haven't found one since...

Generally, you have to fish by the ocean. Lobsters are sea creatures, so you won't find them in the river or any lakes. Unfortunately, lobsters are relatively uncommon, so you'll have to hope you get lucky. However, If it's raining or snowing in your town, lobsters (and any other rare fish) will appear more often. Having a lighthouse in your town helps, since it also increases the chance you'll get a rarer catch.

Also, keep in mind lobsters are seasonal, and they'll only appear during the months of November through March. If your game's calender is set in any other month, you're out of luck on that one.

User Info: Drake_Nightwing

Drake_Nightwing - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The lobster shadow looks like the same size as the sea bass shadow. If you can get a silver fishing rod it helps. Fish alot in the evenings and when Nook is closed.

Put a number of lucky items in your house (any of the lucky cats, master sword, samurai suit, etc...). It is random but this should increase your odds as I now can catch them once in a while.

User Info: Reset_Mole

Reset_Mole (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The sad thing is that all the creatures in the water look like fish even tires. But just keep fishing by the beach and it will come up sooner or later.

User Info: Dice_14

Dice_14 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. It's all luck. My first (and second and third) fish were lobsters. I thought they were common and released one of them, then i found out they sell for pretty high, and they stopped popping up. If you really want one, catch them in November, December, January, February, or March, especially if it is snowing maybe raining. Having a lighthouse or lucky items (I have a lucky frog) helps. I think Four Leaf clovers are also helpful. Using a Silver fishing rod might help too but really it is patience and luck. Remember, they look like Sea Bass (I really hate sea bass) and are much less common. Don't go insane and try to kill your TV or something crazy like that when your on your millionth sea bass, because that sea bass-like shadow might just be a lobster. personally, I wish I could make the sea bass less common or worth more money...

User Info: greywolf676

greywolf676 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Well there in the ocean on Nov. to Mar. at any time i think,there very rare and a big shadow, ive played this game for 4 months and caught 2.:{

User Info: MetaKnight39

MetaKnight39 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Complete luck! Having a lighthouse increases your chances of rare fish, as does lucky furniture. Your best bet is to keep trying. They appear in the sea, and are the size of about a Sea Bass. Personally, I have only caught one, and have never seen one since so it must be quite rare. But keep at it! Good Luck!

User Info: SuperAdamio

SuperAdamio (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. go to http://accf.wikispaces.com/Fish here are the information of all the fish,insects,days...

User Info: Ragunex

Ragunex - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. I have both a lucky cat and a samurai sword in my house and catch a lobster almost every day. Fishing at night does help too. I think Greywolf gave the best answer.

User Info: buffalosabrefan

buffalosabrefan - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. to catch lobster they were daily on 2pm
    You will see a huge shadow on the sea
    yes....
    that's the lobster

User Info: Orpheon92

Orpheon92 - 7 years ago 0 0