How does the Flea Market Work?

1. I know the basics, but can you just set furniture and other stuff down on your floor and people will try to buy it, or does it have to be displayed?

If so, how do you display items other than furniture, carpets, and wallpaper? and how would you display extra carpets/wallpaper?

User Info: SMASHbrono21

SMASHbrono21 - 7 years ago
    Okay... Thank you. But one other question: Can you sell your tools at the Flea Market?

User Info: SMASHbrono21

SMASHbrono21 - 7 years ago

1. You just place stuff in a room and animals come in and buy stuff. When displaying furniture, simply place it on the ground, when displaying carpets, wallpaper, and tools choose "place on ground." You have to be home for animals to come in though.
    Yea I have an addition to make to that. I don't think you can sell tools :(

User Info: greywolf676

greywolf676 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I think it has to be displayed. As for the carpets and wallpapers, I believe that you just press "Place in room" instead of "hang on wall" or etc.

User Info: liger0

liger0 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. In Wild World, nothing had to be displayed. Villagers could just walk in and say they want stuff.

User Info: Stevewins456

Stevewins456 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You just place stuff in a room and animals come in and buy stuff. When displaying furniture, simply place it on the ground, when displaying carpets, wallpaper, and tools choose "place on ground." You have to be home for animals to come in though.

User Info: greywolf676

greywolf676 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. You put furniture that you want to sell, if carpet or wallpaper put it on the ground,then at your house they will come, and if they don't want to buy your stuff go upstairs then come down and they will look again.

User Info: MetaKnight39

MetaKnight39 - 7 years ago 0 0