How do I beat (Tarantulas and Scorpions)?

1. I need help because my town has alot of trees, so I never see Tarantula's and Scorpions. So, I was wondering if tarantula/scorpion comes when your gates are open because I reaallly wanna come to your town if it is treeless.

So please answer the qeustions.

User Info: prsflnt

prsflnt - 5 years ago
    So do you want me to visit your town or you visit my town...
    Do you want info on scorpions...
    I am confused please clarify...
    I will post on this message and hope it helps....

User Info: ac7777777

ac7777777 - 5 years ago
    @gummyber- thank you, i'm sure this will work! BTW I didn't mean to thumb down your answer, it was my comp's fault.

User Info: prsflnt

prsflnt - 4 years ago

1. When you find the Tarantulas, and/or Scorpion, if the sneak approach fails, lead them to a cliff where they will just be running straight at the wall. After doing so, go to the near bottom of the ramp, when you swing your net at them you should be able to reach them.

User Info: Gummyber

Gummyber - 4 years ago 0 1

1. In order to beat tarantulas and scorpions u need to kinda sneak up on them. U cant run up to them with your net. They normally come out late at night or early like 3 a.m. I will post my friend info also....
    Name Sarah
    Town Name Redmond
    FC 0646-0178-1134
    I would luv a personal response i am ac7777777 u can send me a message via gamefaqs plz leaving ur info and a time we can meet and a date and wat not if u r interested. :)

User Info: ac7777777

ac7777777 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to be good with a net, and not run at them like your a kamikaze.

User Info: ElTripleThreat

ElTripleThreat - 5 years ago 0 1