I hear a strange sound... what is it?

1. In certain parts of my town on certain days, I'll hear a beeping sound (a short, repetative beep). this sound seems to move around town, and I dont see anything in the sky or anything around me when this happens... does anyone know what this is?

User Info: TwiceBlessed

TwiceBlessed - 7 years ago
    Interesting... it does start and stop, but its not like the cricket noises... it's just a short single beep... and if i stand still and listen, it fades away until i move somewhere else

User Info: TwiceBlessed

TwiceBlessed - 7 years ago

1. I was puzzled by this noise for days on end, following this freaking noise, going insane trying to find its source. Finally I found it. Next time you hear it find the closest villager and look closely at him or her. You should see a flea hopping all over him. Equip your net and swing the wiimote. Voila. Flea

User Info: twiztidniceguy

twiztidniceguy - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Dose it happen just randomly walking around town and stop suddenly? Or is it more of a constant beeping?

User Info: Zeldanut14

Zeldanut14 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. If it is more start and stop while you are walking around it's a Mole Cricket

User Info: Zeldanut14

Zeldanut14 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. Wheres my answer?

User Info: MetaKnight39

MetaKnight39 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. The only things I can think of are a UFO or a Meteor Shower, both which make noise. But you say it's not in the sky, so, I don't know other than those.

User Info: Kocoh

Kocoh - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I hear it also. It sounds like the reminder beep on a cell phone when you miss a call?

User Info: Net_Shark

Net_Shark - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. It's probably a Mole Cricket. Just dig around the sound and you will dig one up.

User Info: Lost_Arts93

Lost_Arts93 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Its not a mole cricket. It is a flea ona villager I'm serious

User Info: twiztidniceguy

twiztidniceguy - 7 years ago 0 0