How many trees?

1. How many trees does your town start with? Is it a fixed number, or is it random? And do more grow randomly?

User Info: SMASHbrono21

SMASHbrono21 - 7 years ago

1. I'm not sure the exact number, but it's just a few in each acre. It's pretty fixed too, you won't find a town with a lot of trees and then a town with almost none, they all start similarly.

No, a tree will not grow unless you plant one.

User Info: Kocoh

Kocoh - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Your town contains 300 to 400 trees and they don't grow unless you plant them.

User Info: PANICitsME

PANICitsME - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. It is usually 150 but if u grow more ,it can be up to 250.

User Info: MetaKnight39

MetaKnight39 - 7 years ago 0 3
  3. Well you should have between 12 to 15 trees in each acre(16x16 squares and/or holes) If you need to know how to create acres. Just use a pattern that you have and carefully count out each acre (theres 25) and make sure to have enough but not too many trees AND NO WEEDS OR HOLES and you should have 6 to 10 flowers. Make sure you pluck EVERY weed. Good Luck. Lemme know how it goes, I haven't finished fixing my acres.

User Info: angietheunicorn

angietheunicorn - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. I'm pretty certain that it's a fixed number but I'm not sure what that number is. You can have many many more trees then what you start with but you have to plant them, unlike flowers which will appear in random places by themselves.

User Info: Spike

Spike - 7 years ago 1 1