Question from triyab

Does getting stung by a bee hurt you?

I saw a post that says to take medicine if a bee stings you. Does it hurt you when they sting you??

triyab provided additional details:

Thank you! I have another question though, I get repeatedly stung each day though and so far none of them have said anything, but I should still get the medicine right?

doymaster answered:

Also if you want to catch it so you don't get stung, shake all the trees till a beehive comes out. then run away from it. After that go to your inventory really fast and pull your net out. Then when you see the bees coming swing the wii remote or whatever. Voila you have a bee. And they sell for 2500 bells.
2 0

Answers

greywolf676 answered:

Well it makes your face go puffy if thats what your asking. Theres no long term effects though. It just makes you look ugly and people talk about how ugly you are instead of news or gossip or jobs. You can cure it with medicine or just by saving and quitting or waiting a day.
1 1

MetaKnight39 answered:

Well all it does is make you look ugly,and your villagers will talk about it,you can buy medicine in the nook store to cure it or turn off the game and start over ,yes you still should get the medicine. If at night you get stung talk to your villagers and they will say your a monster.
1 1

SMASHbrono21 answered:

No, getting stung by a bee does not hurt you. and getting repeatedly stung by bees only swells one eye shut. There are no negative effects except that all of the villagers will only talk about the fact that you look ugly, so it is not worth it in my opinion to buy the medicine, but if you like getting all the news all the time it is a worthy investment. Otherwise, don't worry about getting stung and don't bother with the medicine.
1 1

Rexic84 answered:

Another thing you can do is after you get stung by a bee and you don't have any medicine is to put on your Mii mask. If you do that, your neighbors will talk to you normally as if you had never been stung.
1 1

missmatchedsox answered:

There is nothing wrong with getting stung (by bees, though scorpions and tarantulas have no major effect). Yet neighbors won`t say much other than "Hey you look ugly"
While you can take medicine, there`s no reason to. If neighbors want you to do a job and etc., they still ask.
Once you save, it goes away, so I usually don`t do anything particular about my stings.
1 0

prialga answered:

nothin happens just ur eye gets weird... if u get stung again your other eye doesnt get stung it just stay's the same,
go buy some medicine, just becarefull of the Spiders and scorpions they will kill you! (well...) they will send u back to your house they will chase after you,
1 0

cerase0 answered:

Getting stung by a bee causes your eye to swell making you look funny. When you talk to villagers they will notice your eye and tell you to stop shaking the trees so the bees wont sting you. You can go to Nooks and buy medicine to get rid of the swelling or save and quit and when you sign back in your eye will be all better.
1 1

skycoo1 answered:

On wifi there are no bees scorpions or taranchulas
just wanted to say
1 1

shrooboid313 answered:

No all the bee does is makes your eye go puffy. It fully closes one eye and half closes the other.
It has no real effect apart from your neighbors mentioning that they think your ugly, funny looking or a monster.
To get rid of the injury you can either buy some medicine for 400 bells at Nook's shop or save & quit and just go back on your game straight away. The 2nd method takes longer but it is free.
1 0

doymaster answered:

It doesn't hurt to get stung by a bee. Your eye just gets all puffy and swollen. And the animals in your town start talking about how ugly you are if you talk to them. If you get some medicine from Tom Nook for 400 bells and drag it to your character it will go away. Also, if you save your game and restart it will go away too.
2 0

joekidme answered:

Do not biy a medicine just go save and quet then your face is no langer puffe. And so buges like miscketows bit you all it dose is stun you but it can mack you lose a rare bug or fish.
1 1

pikachufan43 answered:

OK. Getting stung by bees just makes your eye swollen for a day. But if you take medicine your eye will be back to normal right away.
(It's your right eye that gets swollen.)
Hope you find this helpful!!!
:)
1 0

carlbowen answered:

No it makes u look rather funny and also just wanted to know wat is more rarer to find a scorpion or a tarantula
1 0

molly6cats answered:

Yes and no...
You see, it only hurts to look at. if you care about your apperance, then take medicine. it won't really hurt you, so don't listen to your neiborghs, because you can still go about your day and shake trees to your hearts content!
P.S: you can shake trees as much as you like, and you won't die
1 0

Roivas88 answered:

If you wear a Mii mask then the bee won't cause any physical damage and so the neighbours will not comment on it.
0 0

satangangsta answered:

No it doesn't hurt you & to save money just save the game and load it back up.
0 0

angelwolf666 answered:

Your person does scream when they get stung. I always got people saying I look horrible. Your right eye swells up but it doesn't do anything else. Your don't really have to take meds. You can also save and when you come back on your eye is all better. I do the meds because if I don't everyone says I look horrible.
0 0

snowywolves89 answered:

It makes one eye swell up, and if you get stung again then your other eye will swell up half way. I wouldn't bother buying the medicine. I got stung several times in one day, and nothing happened except for the eye thing.
0 0

Doesn't coffee heal you if you get stung by bees? Answered brownybob
Please help???no one else knows the answer!! Open Skittleneedhelp
Animaniacs town tune? Unanswered Salios
How does the game know if you don't save? Answered darkzacattack
K.K. song names ? Answered shaoarapah