Does getting stung by a bee hurt you?

1. I saw a post that says to take medicine if a bee stings you. Does it hurt you when they sting you??

User Info: triyab

triyab - 7 years ago
    Thank you! I have another question though, I get repeatedly stung each day though and so far none of them have said anything, but I should still get the medicine right?

User Info: triyab

triyab - 7 years ago

1. Also if you want to catch it so you don't get stung, shake all the trees till a beehive comes out. then run away from it. After that go to your inventory really fast and pull your net out. Then when you see the bees coming swing the wii remote or whatever. Voila you have a bee. And they sell for 2500 bells.

User Info: doymaster

doymaster - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well it makes your face go puffy if thats what your asking. Theres no long term effects though. It just makes you look ugly and people talk about how ugly you are instead of news or gossip or jobs. You can cure it with medicine or just by saving and quitting or waiting a day.

User Info: greywolf676

greywolf676 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. Well all it does is make you look ugly,and your villagers will talk about it,you can buy medicine in the nook store to cure it or turn off the game and start over ,yes you still should get the medicine. If at night you get stung talk to your villagers and they will say your a monster.

User Info: MetaKnight39

MetaKnight39 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. No, getting stung by a bee does not hurt you. and getting repeatedly stung by bees only swells one eye shut. There are no negative effects except that all of the villagers will only talk about the fact that you look ugly, so it is not worth it in my opinion to buy the medicine, but if you like getting all the news all the time it is a worthy investment. Otherwise, don't worry about getting stung and don't bother with the medicine.

User Info: SMASHbrono21

SMASHbrono21 - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. Another thing you can do is after you get stung by a bee and you don't have any medicine is to put on your Mii mask. If you do that, your neighbors will talk to you normally as if you had never been stung.

User Info: Rexic84

Rexic84 - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. There is nothing wrong with getting stung (by bees, though scorpions and tarantulas have no major effect). Yet neighbors won`t say much other than "Hey you look ugly"
    While you can take medicine, there`s no reason to. If neighbors want you to do a job and etc., they still ask.
    Once you save, it goes away, so I usually don`t do anything particular about my stings.

User Info: missmatchedsox

missmatchedsox - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. nothin happens just ur eye gets weird... if u get stung again your other eye doesnt get stung it just stay's the same,
    go buy some medicine, just becarefull of the Spiders and scorpions they will kill you! (well...) they will send u back to your house they will chase after you,

User Info: prialga

prialga - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. Getting stung by a bee causes your eye to swell making you look funny. When you talk to villagers they will notice your eye and tell you to stop shaking the trees so the bees wont sting you. You can go to Nooks and buy medicine to get rid of the swelling or save and quit and when you sign back in your eye will be all better.

User Info: cerase0

cerase0 - 7 years ago 1 1
  8. On wifi there are no bees scorpions or taranchulas
    just wanted to say

User Info: skycoo1

skycoo1 - 7 years ago 1 1
  9. No all the bee does is makes your eye go puffy. It fully closes one eye and half closes the other.
    It has no real effect apart from your neighbors mentioning that they think your ugly, funny looking or a monster.
    To get rid of the injury you can either buy some medicine for 400 bells at Nook's shop or save & quit and just go back on your game straight away. The 2nd method takes longer but it is free.

User Info: shrooboid313

shrooboid313 - 7 years ago 1 0
  10. It doesn't hurt to get stung by a bee. Your eye just gets all puffy and swollen. And the animals in your town start talking about how ugly you are if you talk to them. If you get some medicine from Tom Nook for 400 bells and drag it to your character it will go away. Also, if you save your game and restart it will go away too.

User Info: doymaster

doymaster - 7 years ago 2 0
  11. Do not biy a medicine just go save and quet then your face is no langer puffe. And so buges like miscketows bit you all it dose is stun you but it can mack you lose a rare bug or fish.

User Info: joekidme

joekidme - 7 years ago 1 1
  12. OK. Getting stung by bees just makes your eye swollen for a day. But if you take medicine your eye will be back to normal right away.
    (It's your right eye that gets swollen.)
    Hope you find this helpful!!!
    :)

User Info: pikachufan43

pikachufan43 - 7 years ago 1 0
  13. No it makes u look rather funny and also just wanted to know wat is more rarer to find a scorpion or a tarantula

User Info: carlbowen

carlbowen - 7 years ago 1 0
  14. Yes and no...
    You see, it only hurts to look at. if you care about your apperance, then take medicine. it won't really hurt you, so don't listen to your neiborghs, because you can still go about your day and shake trees to your hearts content!
    P.S: you can shake trees as much as you like, and you won't die

User Info: molly6cats

molly6cats - 7 years ago 1 0
  15. If you wear a Mii mask then the bee won't cause any physical damage and so the neighbours will not comment on it.

User Info: Roivas88

Roivas88 - 7 years ago 0 0
  16. No it doesn't hurt you & to save money just save the game and load it back up.

User Info: satangangsta

satangangsta (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  17. Your person does scream when they get stung. I always got people saying I look horrible. Your right eye swells up but it doesn't do anything else. Your don't really have to take meds. You can also save and when you come back on your eye is all better. I do the meds because if I don't everyone says I look horrible.

User Info: angelwolf666

angelwolf666 - 7 years ago 0 0
  18. It makes one eye swell up, and if you get stung again then your other eye will swell up half way. I wouldn't bother buying the medicine. I got stung several times in one day, and nothing happened except for the eye thing.

User Info: snowywolves89

snowywolves89 - 7 years ago 0 0