Question from BGTrepresent

Is there a glowy spot?

In the GC version, every day, in addition to your money rock, you had a spot that glowed and if you dug it up, you'd get 1000 bells. Is there such a spot I'm this game???

Ratleh answered:

No, just the money rock. :)
2 0

Answers

MetaKnight39 answered:

No it doesn't have it accf changed
1 0

Kamiflage answered:

Gamecube only.
0 0

videogamer13579 answered:

I wish there was, the golden tree was cool.
0 0

marc727 answered:

There's no glowy spot in city folk. The only way to get money is by hitting a rock with your shovel
0 0

Spike answered:

No, but you can still get money trees. It works different this time around though. This time you have to have a golden shovel, dig a hole anywhere you want, then bury some money. A tree should sprout up but there is a catch to all this. How much money you bury will effect the chances of the tree actually growing successfully, otherwise it will die the next day and your money will go to waste. Burying 100 bells will give you only a very tiny chance of success, but burying 99,000 bells will give you an ALMOST guarenteed change of success. Just make sure you don't plant in a spot where a villagers house can go!
1 0

satangangsta answered:

No there isn't a glowy spot in this game. But if you hit a rock with a shovel you will get a different amount of bells depending which shovel you have (8,100 with gold shovel). Also you can grow money trees again with the gold shovel, and the more you bury the better chance one will grow.
100 bells = 1% chance of a money tree growing
1,000 bells = 10% etc..etc..
Don't bury 90,000 or 99,000 as you will just get the 90,000 back so just bury 80,000 as there will be a 80% chance of it being a money tree with 90,000 bells on it. Hope this helps.
0 0

How can I grow grass back? Unanswered SpoodermanXD
Why doesn't it rain in my town? Unanswered nialilac
Any way to keep my items and delete my town? Unanswered ZebuFrenzy
Please help???no one else knows the answer!! Open Skittleneedhelp
Animaniacs town tune? Unanswered Salios