Question from Zandra135

Perfect Town?

I have looked through the official walkthrough and the unofficial one and need some proper answers.

I have been told that you need to section your town and add 10-12 trees per 'acre.' I don't have that many trees in some areas but when I talk to Pelly she just says I need more greenery. If I add lots and lots of flowers will I get a perfect town or should I section the town and add trees and flowers?

Yes I weed daily...not many weeds but I pull them up. I also water flowers daily. I know adding more trees help but in the DS version I just filled the place with a lot of flowers and it worked. Will the same tactic work in the WII version?

Have you also done the weeding? Apparently i read somewhere that you need to weed daily too in order to get this score but sorry i can't be more help because i am confused by this whole Percect Town thingy too.

Trees and flowers,because it helps

You need about 27 trees or flowers per acre, no weeds, nothing buried underground and no items on the ground.

Im pretty sure that when pelly says you eed more greenery she is talking about grass. you can plant trees to restore the grass.

WAit. SHe means that you need to plant more trees. you need 12-15 trees in each acre idk about the flowers

When she means more greenery I think she's saying plant more flowers or trees. If your town is perfect a Jacobs Ladder flower will grow, If it's been neglected for to long a Rafleesia plant will grow (the one in the museum where the centipede flea and fly are). You also need to weed often. For more information here's a good site, www.accf.wikispaces.com/perfect town.