Question on the environment?

1. When i ask pelly about the envionment she says," well its not passing, but it is not failing either mabye a d+ or a c-." than after that she says, " Hmm... Mabye people are sending in these comments because there isn't enough greenery in some areas." does this mean i need to plant more trees or more flowers?

User Info: kufasta

kufasta - 7 years ago
    Plant more what?

User Info: kufasta

kufasta - 7 years ago

1. Its good to keep flowers and trees organized. not all packed together

User Info: RicMu91

RicMu91 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yes, you need to plant more, but spread them out as well; don't leave them all in one bunch.

User Info: Stevewins456

Stevewins456 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. More flowers just spread maybe 7 in each area so its full of flowers,but not too much either and if thers a problem still then put some trees some.

User Info: MetaKnight39

MetaKnight39 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. You're supposed to break up your town into 25 16x16 squares and then plant 12-15 trees and 6-10 flowers in each square. It's a lot of work & easier said than done.

User Info: Amber_2010

Amber_2010 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Yeah,I got that message too.When I heard that,I planted lots of rare fruit and money trees,all over my town,and then she said "there are too much trees".Yeah,its almost impossible.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Both, you have to have at least 12 trees and 3 flowers in each acre.

User Info: Neocolor

Neocolor - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. You need to fill all acres with 12 to 16 trees and 5 to 10 flowers and keep it like that for 15 days to get a perfect town comment and a golden watering can.

User Info: naz_bee

naz_bee - 5 years ago 0 0