Question from kufasta

Question on the environment?

When i ask pelly about the envionment she says," well its not passing, but it is not failing either mabye a d+ or a c-." than after that she says, " Hmm... Mabye people are sending in these comments because there isn't enough greenery in some areas." does this mean i need to plant more trees or more flowers?

kufasta provided additional details:

Plant more what?

RicMu91 answered:

Its good to keep flowers and trees organized. not all packed together
2 0

Answers

Stevewins456 answered:

Yes, you need to plant more, but spread them out as well; don't leave them all in one bunch.
0 1

MetaKnight39 answered:

More flowers just spread maybe 7 in each area so its full of flowers,but not too much either and if thers a problem still then put some trees some.
1 0

Amber_2010 answered:

You're supposed to break up your town into 25 16x16 squares and then plant 12-15 trees and 6-10 flowers in each square. It's a lot of work & easier said than done.
0 0

Emi3280 answered:

Yeah,I got that message too.When I heard that,I planted lots of rare fruit and money trees,all over my town,and then she said "there are too much trees".Yeah,its almost impossible.
0 0

Neocolor answered:

Both, you have to have at least 12 trees and 3 flowers in each acre.
0 0

naz_bee answered:

You need to fill all acres with 12 to 16 trees and 5 to 10 flowers and keep it like that for 15 days to get a perfect town comment and a golden watering can.
0 0

Perfect environment? Answered Amber_2010
I go to town hall, click environment and it says i need more greenery?? Answered mode333
Do tree stumps count as trees for the environment score? Answered Jung_Yul
Next question? Answered MetaKnight39
I have a question.. bus? Answered MelloJello101