Question from SimMaster6

Coconuts?

Where are the easiest places I can find cocnuts and where do I plant them so they won't die?Please help,I want to try the beetle trick.

Spike answered:

There are a few ways to get Coconuts.

1. Coconuts will sometimes(rarely) appear on the beach.

2. By sending a short letter(4 or 5 words) with a gift(can be anything, even trash) you should get a piece of fruit back. If your lucky it will be a coconut.

3. Get them from a friend. This is the easiest and best way.

Coconuts must be planted on the beach. The closer you plant to the ocean the better, but they must NOT touch the sand! Planting just above the sand gives you the best chance for success, but it is possible for them to grow up to 7 or more spaces or holes above the ocean. Once planted, be careful not to step on them until they start to spring up the next day. If you do they will probably not survive because they are very fragile.
1 0

Answers

pokeaddict17 answered:

Coconuts usually wash up on the beach. I heard a rumor that they only wash up during and only summertime. (Warning: This might not be true. They can maybe wash up during any season. Check the FAQS if not sure.) Coconuts are sorta hard to find so try to search the beach everyday. To grow them, plant them near the sand, not on the sand. About them not dying, u just have to be lucky and hope they dont die. When the coconut tree is grown, u can catch VERY rare bugs.
1 0

Kakuzu2341 answered:

You can find coconuts on the beach. It shows up on random days at any season. Plant them two spaces away from the ocean and make sure not to surround it by too many trees. In three days the tree should be finished growing.
1 0

linkrocks123 answered:

Lying on the beach or if you give someone gifts they might send you a coconut.right above the muddy part on the beach and don't run over it.
1 0

Where can I find Coconuts? Answered 1everdude
Where do you plant coconuts? Answered Eragon7985
Whats so great about coconuts? Answered GaaMeeFrrEaaK
Any way to keep my items and delete my town? Unanswered ZebuFrenzy
Please help???no one else knows the answer!! Open Skittleneedhelp