Why does Joan never have Red Turnips?

1. Every sunday for about a month and half now, I have been seeing Joan t get red turnips but she never has any. I've tried getting them early n the morning, noon and night but she never has them. I don't have any other players playing so why does she not have red turnips?

User Info: ag623

ag623 - 7 years ago

1. If you time travel, she will not have a red turnip seed to sell. The following week, as long as you don't time travel, things will be back to normal and she will have a seed to sell.

Now, I don't know if this is true, but I've also heard that if your Wii clock and Animal Crossing game clock aren't in sync, it will happen also.

User Info: BostonDori

BostonDori (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. My Wii Clock and Animal Crossing Game clock are different and I am still able to buy the red turnip seed every week.

I don't time travel in my game ever and I never can play until later in the evening. I didn't want to miss out on all the fun stuff. It's worked out well.

User Info: Andee70

Andee70 - 7 years ago 0 0