Question from ag623

Why does Joan never have Red Turnips?

Every sunday for about a month and half now, I have been seeing Joan t get red turnips but she never has any. I've tried getting them early n the morning, noon and night but she never has them. I don't have any other players playing so why does she not have red turnips?

BostonDori answered:

If you time travel, she will not have a red turnip seed to sell. The following week, as long as you don't time travel, things will be back to normal and she will have a seed to sell.

Now, I don't know if this is true, but I've also heard that if your Wii clock and Animal Crossing game clock aren't in sync, it will happen also.
2 0

Answers

Andee70 answered:

My Wii Clock and Animal Crossing Game clock are different and I am still able to buy the red turnip seed every week.

I don't time travel in my game ever and I never can play until later in the evening. I didn't want to miss out on all the fun stuff. It's worked out well.
0 0

Joan and her red turnips? Answered lindyt
Why won't Joan sell me Red Turnips??? Open SMASHbrono21
What is Joan? Answered SMASHbrono21
Where can I find Joan? Open SplinerCellz007
What is Joan's average turnip price? Answered Sttarman