Question from pikachufan43

Where can I find nintendo stuff?

I move time forward to a day when pete should be standing outside of my house and give me a letter from nintendo, but he's not there! Help!

pikachufan43 provided additional details:

But what if you go to the day before Pete comes then wait a full 24-hour day? Would that work?

XxScene_QueenxX answered:

Time traveling will not help you get any items from nintendo. The only way you can get those exclusive items is to have a working wifi connection, and wiiconnect24 on. Pretty much, go looking for the people who already have the items you want, and hope that you can get them to send you those items.
2 0

Answers

Iliekyourtown answered:

Time Traveling makes you miss Nintendo's DLC. It doesn't help you get it...
2 1

angelwolf666 answered:

likeyourtown is right time traveling doesn't help get you anything. You miss it. Don't time travel and maybe you will get the item some other time. I doubt it though, some items repeat but most don't. From now on when you are expecting an item from nintendo stay on the right time.
1 1

HylianAngel answered:

The game clock does not have any effect whatsoever on what DLC you will receive. Right now, if you own a NA copy of the game, you will receive the Snowman Head. This DLC distribution of the Snowman Head will last for 13 days in real life, no matter what the game time says.
0 0

prsflnt answered:

Time traveling dosen't help you get a letter from nintendo, it actually does some serios effects to your game. But if you wanna get nintendo stuff, pop ballons and sometimes nintendo stuff will be in their. Like for instince, Flag pole, Cannon, Green Pipe, Brick Block, 1up Mushroom, Mega Mushroom, Coin, and koopa shell. Also, the Able Sisters Fashion Palace has Mario and Luigi clothes. You can get there mustache too LOL! ;D.
0 0