Question from Megaman31

Cop chase questions?

1. How do you cause an infraction?
2. What is considered "ramming" a cop car?
3. What is the best strategy to Ram 100 Cop Cars?

1. There's a few different infractions (about 14 I think, maybe more) that you can do and almost all of them you need to do within the first few seconds of a pursuit for them to be counted on you. Three or four alone are devoted to top speed. Go over a particular speed and you've got the infraction (I think the speed goes as high as 200 MPH). There's also ramming the cop and ramming civilian cars. Just evading the pursuit itself is an infraction. It's hard to get a lot all in one pursuit, believe me, I've tried.
2. Just run into them in anyway at just about any good speed and you're "ramming" them. If they're sent flying, that's just a bonus disabling.
3. The challenge here lies in one of two things (or both): first, keeping the pursuit up that long to make that many rammings. It will take several minutes for 100 police cars to join the pursuit.
Given how long you'll need for such that many cops, the second problem is not getting busted in that time.
My tips: Ram any cops you can, whether it just scratches them or knocks them flying. Go towards roadblocks whenever you can (but avoid any spikes set up). If you're reduced to one cop tailing you, keep him on you and keep your path fairly easy and wait for the cops to get back-up in and then just rinse and repeat from there.
There's no indication mid-pursuit of how many cops you've rammed so you'll have to guess and evade pursuit completely when you think you've met your quota for the card.
Good luck, you'll need it and some patience.

Additional tips:

You can generally tell when you've earned an infraction because the cop that spots you will probably mention it (example: "A speeder just rammed me").
Don't forget you need to do it within the first few seconds of a pursuit. Once the cops have it straight what's goin' on, they'll overlook further infractions and just get to chasing you.
It's probably a little easier to get infractions if you use a low heat-level car. At higher-heats, they'll see you coming and well, you'll have less time to go making infractions before they start focusing on just catching you.