How do I unlock the BMW M3 GTR?

1. I did all the required stuff to unlock the M3 as it says on the reward card, and It isnt giving me the car. What am I supposed to do?

User Info: GSJones1994

GSJones1994 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Buy the car. I had the same trouble on Collector's Edition with an unlockable car, I think it was a Nissan or a Mazda.

User Info: unsquadronmaste

unsquadronmaste - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Cars that are unlocked using reward cards aren't usable in campaign mode. They can only be used in quick race mode. The BMW M3 GTR is only used at the very start of the campaign, in the canyon checkpoint gold challenge series, and, if you unlocked the reward card, quick race under bonus cars. Hope this helps.

User Info: kingpin123455

kingpin123455 - 1 year ago 0 0
  3. Go into Quick Race mode and go to the "custom" section of the car select by pressing up or down. scroll left/right and it is there. The reward card rewards are only usable in quick race but you can race with them against friends.

User Info: immadbro

immadbro - 2 months ago 0 0