Does Platinum work with this game?

1. I really would like to know so I can try it out because I don't want to use rental Pokemon.

User Info: TMW001

TMW001 - 7 years ago

1. Yes it does. However, anything new will revert to how it was in D/P.

User Info: Rizaadon007

Rizaadon007 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yes, but you can kiss Giratina's Origin Forme and Shaymin's Sky Forme goodbye, because they arn't programed in the game. It does not affect your Platinum data, however.

User Info: D00D64

D00D64 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I can can confirm the truth(as much as I hate it) in both these statements as when I transferred my pokemon into PBR, my Giratina and Shaymin only appear in their DP formes, and my Fan Rotom is a normal Rotom and no longer has its Air Slash attack(i.e. it only has THREE moves the fourth slot is blank), and my Butterfree that knows Iron Defense(Metapod can learn it via a move tutor) is now a bad egg. So unless Nintendo is planing on releasing a downloadable patch or a new PBR we will never see new formes or new attacks from old pokemon in PBR *Boooo! Hisss! @&$%# !*

User Info: megafan20

megafan20 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. yes but no Giratina origin form or shayman sky form because they are new and didn't exist in he creation of the game.

User Info: gamelover64

gamelover64 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. I was glad that I found out that Platinum was compatible with the game, but only for the normal moves that pokemon can learn as of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. Until Nintendo either updates with a patch, or better yet, release a new PBR game that will be compatible with all the games that will be out as of September 12th, the best you can really do is just play as is.

User Info: simgamer2000

simgamer2000 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Yes you can 'cause i have tried this before. But don't expect Giritina 2 be in origin form.

User Info: PINK_HATERS_123

PINK_HATERS_123 - 6 years ago 0 0