Review by AMTiskewl7

"Great game but could have done some other things to make game better"

My overview of this game: This game is like an expansion for Pokemon diamond and pearl. So if you don't have diamond or pearl you really should get this game unless u are planing to get it or you just want to play it really badly. PBR is just like Pokemon stadium, but PBR doesn't have mini games. I recommend that if you have this game you SHOULD play on Wi-fi, because this game if fun that way. If you have D/P you SHOULD go out and buy this game, that is if you have a Wii.

Graphics: The graphics to this game are a whole lot better than it was for Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD. Also PBR is kind of like a 3-D version of Pokemon diamond and pearl, just without the adventure part.

Game play: It is the turn based strategy as usual, Can use every single pokemon that has been made and can use all of the moves. Not like D/P you get to see the pokemon play out all their moves. It's very easy to choose your tasks using the wii mote as a pointer. I haven't tried playing with the DS as you controller, so I can't really say anything about it.

What to do after beaten the game: After you have beaten this game two times(thats how you unlock everything) there is really nothing left to do. The only thing you can do after you have beaten it is to play online, which is really fun. If don't have Wi-fi, then there is nothing to do after you have beaten this game other than playing the Colosseum's level over again.

Wi-fi:I have said this a lot already, This game will be really fun if you have wi-fi. There is a little lag when playing online, but nothing big. You can play with single or double battle. You can also play with LV. 50, 100, or just have a free battle.

Single Player: Single player sucks compared to Pokemon Stadium, the single player mode is very short and difficult because many matches you can not use your own Pokemon. If you lose a match you have to start the Colosseum level back from the beginning.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 07/18/07

Would you recommend this Review? Yes No
Add Comment No Comment
Comments are sent anonymously - 140 character max.